Official VENOM Movie Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Hollywood really need to do away with the evil organization with unlimited goons causing havoc in the city while chasing the main character with zero response from the local or military forces. :hhh:

Overall I agree with what everyone had said. It's a bad movie but it's fun and entertaining with the exception of that first motorcycle chase scene. That part really almost made me walk out the theatre. That somehow lower my expectation to a level that made me enjoy the rest of the movie though:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The question I would like to know is how close is it to the early comparisons of that film with buddy that had the AI in or taking over his body.

Reboot or something, forgot the name but came out earlier in the summer

About to check this out later, is this a movie where you have to see in IMAX or 3D or is it fine watching the standard?:jbhmm:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
if i started to brush up on my Spanish i could watch this cam shyt now on my tablet.
should have my son translate this for me.
:noreha:

and how in the fukk is this muthafukka still so obssesed with this Fortnite shyt??
:dwillhuh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Everybody

Give Marvel back all their shyt immediately

You other studios have no fukcing clue what to do with this stuff

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The question I would like to know is how close is it to the early comparisons of that film with buddy that had the AI in or taking over his body.

Reboot or something, forgot the name but came out earlier in the summer

About to check this out later, is this a movie where you have to see in IMAX or 3D or is it fine watching the standard?:jbhmm:

Martha
Upgrade was a really good movie in every way.
You can't really make a good comparison between the two because they are in different classes.
Like I posted earlier in the thread: Venom is mindless goofy fun. It is like the difference between a good meal from a quality restaurant and a meal from Wendy's.
The Wendy's aint terrible but it also is not something you are going to savor or be truly satisfied by an hour later. Venom is a fast food type of movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Haters lost again :russ:

SATURDAY AM UPDATE: Sony's release of Venom topped the charts on Friday with a massive $32.75 million and is looking to easily top the previous October opening weekend record. At this time the studio is projecting a three-day performance around $70.5 million while rival studios anticipate as much as $80+ million for the weekend.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I had to take a leak once during the movie so I may have missed it but did they ever explain what happened to the symbiote inside of the little white girl? Last I remember is them walking away from the white girl's mom at the airport and then I can't recall what the hell happened.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Upgrade was a really good movie in every way.
You can't really make a good comparison between the two because they are in different classes.
Like I posted earlier in the thread: Venom is mindless goofy fun. It is like the difference between a good meal from a quality restaurant and a meal from Wendy's.
The Wendy's aint terrible but it also is not something you are going to savor or be truly satisfied by an hour later. Venom is a fast food type of movie.
that Upgrade shyt was dope!
the first thing i thought of was Venom too. well, that and i had to flixster the shyt like 20 times to make sure the lead actor WASNT Tom Hardy.
:sadbagmj:

my mind was all over the place on that one.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that Upgrade shyt was dope!
the first thing i thought of was Venom too. well, that and i had to flixster the shyt like 20 times to make sure the lead actor WASNT Tom Hardy.
:sadbagmj:

my mind was all over the place on that one.
Logan Marshall-Green has spent his whole career being the Great Value Tom Hardy.