Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike turned into Mike Nathan Drake by the end. Sam and Em turned into Lara's lost sisters :wow:

It was like they turned into action heroes when they found they were being hunted :heh:
Lol same thing me and my friend said. Mike Drizzy Drake and Sam Laura Croft.
Mike went from a "ehh" character to a :gladbron:dude once Jess got caught.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its close breh....can't lie on Mikes part I was thinking if this opened up to a shooter :wow:
game could have been a classic as a shooter. It's dope but I traded back already for mgs5
The Order 1886 should've just been this game. Add this games choices and dialogue system to the Order and make different branching points and shyt and The Oder would've been crazy.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Foreal, Em and Mike were on my "hate" list in the beginning but they redeemed themselves, well at least Mike did

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Foreal, Em and Mike were on my "hate" list in the beginning but they redeemed themselves, well at least Mike did

The Order 1886 should've just been this game. Add this games choices and dialogue system to the Order and make different branching points and shyt and The Oder would've been crazy.

:mjlol: was thinking the same shyt. Mikes shyt talking game was hilarious too. Dude went from trying to get some head to depths of hell talking shyt

:bustback::smugdraper: "fukk yeah bytch"

:win::boss: "plenty more where that came from"

The game was just all over the place though story wise. Should hav just stuck with the serial killer or the monsters trying to do both made it kind of :francis:plus them people were making the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in my life.

:ohhh: we should go through the tunnels of a abandoned, haunted ghost town to warn Mike :francis: let's not forget to check these blood curdling screams coming from this cave while we're at it :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: was thinking the same shyt. Mikes shyt talking game was hilarious too. Dude went from trying to get some head to depths of hell talking shyt

:bustback::smugdraper: "fukk yeah bytch"

:win::boss: "plenty more where that came from"

The game was just all over the place though story wise. Should hav just stuck with the serial killer or the monsters trying to do both made it kind of :francis:plus them people were making the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in my life.

:ohhh: we should go through the tunnels of a abandoned, haunted ghost town to warn Mike :francis: let's not forget to check these blood curdling screams coming from this cave while we're at it :mjlol:
That's what made it funny at first. It was supposed to be like those 80's slasher films with the dumb choices and dialog.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Beat this today.

Fun game but Im glad I Redboxed it and didn't cop full price.

Got half the squad killed :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Might get this for $32 if it's real, even with MGS coming out tomorrow if my $10 credit is available by then. :patrice: