Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked Mike chapters. It felt like some evil dead, resident evil shyt.

Emily could eat a dikk.

Returned it to Redbox. Will buy when it's on sale. Hopefully some dlc comes out, I liked this game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graphics were amazing.

JH12gc8.gif

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Framerate's a little iffy at some parts but this game's graphics are off the charts, really surprised. Voice acting's well done too.
Sound track is crazy too. I wonder if this has better graphics then the order :jbhmm:either way them spores got me thinking about tlou2:wow: this game reminds of tlou in parts

puggle

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: did you do breh
I'm wondering how he managed to do that myself :pachaha:I only got Ashley killed and that was because the game smartly tricks you a bit. :mjcry:

Sound track is crazy too. I wonder if this has better graphics then the order :jbhmm:either way them spores got me thinking about tlou2:wow: this game reminds of tlou in parts
I was actually thinking that this game's graphics rival the Order myself or maybe even surpasses it. As a whole game, I don't think is there is any comparison, it dusts the Order. Peter Stormare and Mr. Robot guy look crazy real at times.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering how he managed to do that myself :pachaha:I only got Ashley killed and that was because the game smartly tricks you a bit. :mjcry:

I was actually thinking that this game's graphics rival the Order myself or maybe even surpasses it. As a whole game, I don't think is there is any comparison, it dusts the Order. Peter Stormare and Mr. Robot guy look crazy real at times.
I think The Order looks better.

TheOrder14sm.gif

17152584891_3bedf39f1c_o.jpg

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

Nah, The Order is the best looking console game so far

Until Dawn is top 10 though...the part you mentioned (if you meant Mike in the Sanatorium, episode 9) looked :ohlawd: