Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
me and the wife and ex been playing this game trying to get everyyone to survive..we beat it again last night and only 2 people lived wtffff. :damn:

does anyone know if there is a step by step guide to get everyone to survive?

Daps
I really let this group down with my piss poor decision making skills

don't know how anyone could be expected to make sound decisions with a group of wendiogos hunting you down one by one though

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I really let this group down with my piss poor decision making skills

don't know how anyone could be expected to make sound decisions with a group of wendiogos hunting you down one by one though
Did you at least save
the dog!?!?:to::pachaha:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Copped yesterday. This is way doper than I thought it'd be :leon:

How long this joint take to finish? I played about an hour and not too much went down (I got up to when Sam and the other dude are going down to the boiler). This something I can pull out when my people come around and get to some good parts? Depending on that I might keep it once I'm done.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Copped yesterday. This is way doper than I thought it'd be :leon:

How long this joint take to finish? I played about an hour and not too much went down (I got up to when Sam and the other dude are going down to the boiler). This something I can pull out when my people come around and get to some good parts? Depending on that I might keep it once I'm done.
Took me like 6 hours or so. You can make things happen a thousand ways though, so there is replay value to a degree, but I redboxed it.