Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
First time a game or movie mademe scared in decades....gonna avoid spoilers im halfway through and so many mofos keep dying smy

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Ended up gettjng three people killed but dope game gonna replay full one more snd try and get the stuff i missed

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just finished the game absolutely loved it, played with my wife. I mean I played 90% of the time cuz the wife got too scared. As far as my hit list
End Game spoilers
So I got Chris and Josh killed, I missed a shot with chris and got him killed, Josh never had a chance RIP nikka
Can't believe I got JEss and Matt out alive.
I loved the dual storylines, being a huge urban legends fan I loved the Wendigo story. Thought it complimented the psycho killer story well.
Will probably replay it again in a couple months try to save everyone
Game is on my Game of the year list already

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
this doctor reminds me of peter stormare, (the tall guy from fargo who puts guy in wood chipper)

Yeah no shyt...

tumblr_npwsgtSkNv1u827jko2_400.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just copped this today, as a birthday present to myself. Too bad it'll get no play until I beat MGSV

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So we still feelin this game? Ive been waiting to see what the overall opinion was before checking it out. Plus MGSV isn't going anywhere any time soon.
I really enjoyed it, I'll probably play through again with my wife at some point, I'd say wait till it's less than 40 before you cop though especially if you got games to play, also don't spoil the story for yourself and you'll have a good time.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really enjoyed it, I'll probably play through again with my wife at some point, I'd say wait till it's less than 40 before you cop though especially if you got games to play, also don't spoil the story for yourself and you'll have a good time.
This. Im waiting till its 30$ although I have heard its very entertaining and has multiple was to do shyt in a second play. If only the order could've done this...

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
Getting that Matt & Jess only ending :blessed: my boy gonna help that girl heal:wow: she probably gonna need it too