Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder is there a way to keep them alive? I never play through games twice but I wanna see just how different you can make each play through.
It might. I was playing the game late last night so I'm start over today since I'm wide awake. How far did u get

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
i heard there was a guideline that details how to keep all the characters alive, once I beat it I'll re-play to see if it's possible.

Who's beaten the game yet? How would you rate the ending? plz no spoilers :whoa:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i heard there was a guideline that details how to keep all the characters alive, once I beat it I'll re-play to see if it's possible.

Who's beaten the game yet? How would you rate the ending? plz no spoilers :whoa:
i beat the game this morning

seriously not a plot spoiler at all
once you beat the game... there is an episode mode. you can go back to the beginning of any episode and continue from that point.. you keep all clues from the entire game, even if you start at episode 1. example... go to level 2.. get clue you missed first time... skip to level 6.. save character you missed... go back to level 4.. get clue you missed.......

that allows you collect them all easier, go back and save or kill characters, and change the story endless times

because of that.. i think it's good to just play all the way through the first time, not starting over

as for the story

plot spoilers

turns into some other other shyt... it's not what you think and even when you think you have it figured out.... you don't

very good but i didn't save every or get all the clues so i don't have the best ending unlocked.. i'm going back now to fix/find things

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:damn: just beat it I fukked up at the end

i only had mike, Ashley, Em and Sam left. I ran for the switch thinking maybe mike and Ashley would run too :damn: but they didn't and got burnt up in the fire. So ended up with two survivors Sam and Em.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i beat the game this morning

seriously not a plot spoiler at all
once you beat the game... there is an episode mode. you can go back to the beginning of any episode and continue from that point.. you keep all clues from the entire game, even if you start at episode 1. example... go to level 2.. get clue you missed first time... skip to level 6.. save character you missed... go back to level 4.. get clue you missed.......

that allows you collect them all easier, go back and save or kill characters, and change the story endless times

because of that.. i think it's good to just play all the way through the first time, not starting over

as for the story

plot spoilers

turns into some other other shyt... it's not what you think and even when you think you have it figured out.... you don't

very good but i didn't save every or get all the clues so i don't have the best ending unlocked.. i'm going back now to fix/find things

:ohhh:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Why did I open that trap door? :damn:

Finished it and 2 people died...

Black guy :shaq2:
Chick at the trap door

Really liked the game (and I thought Heavy Rain was trash), think I'll play through it again and save everyone

One of the best-looking console games too...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just finished, the final sequence was intense :whew:

Managed to save everyone except Josh and Jess (fukked up on that one :snoop:)