Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'm gonna start a new game with my sister she loves watching me play. She loved the last of us and I know she'll love this joint.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Fuuuuuuck I should've listened to what they said at the beginning of the game :damn::sadbron:

they said sometimes not doing anything is the right thing to do. When the deer or whatever had us surrounded it gave me the option to hit one with the axe and I did :sadbron: now I accidentally got the black dude killed by falling off the cliff nooooooo :martin: so far I've gotten three people killed. Five if you count the two sisters at the beginning.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:wtf: 2 of the crew died already and I'm at the Sam in the shower part :mjcry: I knew the psych was gonna flip that "who do u hate" shyt

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
shyts getting good...

I miss being able to walk behind jess, sad she had to go ....:mjlol:

the way these white hoes be talking to these guys, you would think there was some type of agenda to demoralize men..all these bytches ttalkn slick, glad i wasn't in the bunch cause they all would have gotten cussed out on some :pacspit:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man I got
Matt killed out there with the old dude
because I accidentally was trying to use l2 and r2 to shoot like in every other game. It happened so fast :laff: shyt I was pissed man cause he was probably my favorite character.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I got
Matt killed out there with the old dude
because I accidentally was trying to use l2 and r2 to shoot like in every other game. It happened so fast :laff: shyt I was pissed man cause he was probably my favorite character.
That didn't happen. I was using Chris during that area and survived.