Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Played up to the ouijja board part (don't think that needs a spoiler) and REALLY enjoying it. Still not seeing the butterfly effect do too much that's been heavy, but I've been thinking twice about every decision and definitely plan on playing through a couple of time. I didn't love Heavy Rain, but I'm glad I gave this a shot. I really can't wait to dive back in.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
This game has nothing on heavy rain....be real people..If heavy rain was on the ps4, not a port but actually dropped on the ps4 :merchant:...

SMH @ Chris forever being in the friendzone...I don't even see him getting a kiss, she said he was like a brother :heh:...and Jess look like she ride digital dyck good :shaq:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Played up to the ouijja board part (don't think that needs a spoiler) and REALLY enjoying it. Still not seeing the butterfly effect do too much that's been heavy, but I've been thinking twice about every decision and definitely plan on playing through a couple of time. I didn't love Heavy Rain, but I'm glad I gave this a shot. I really can't wait to dive back in.

Theres quite a few things that you dont think twice about that create some QTEs you wouldnt expect

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
just started this got up to the ouija board I like it I can def see me playing through this 4-5 times. :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the scene were Chris has to chose whether he wants Ashley or Josh to live. I actually chose to save Josh, but as I was pulling the lever, I flicked my controller to Josh's side, splitting him in half.

Sorry Rami. :mjcry:

:russ:
Yup, same thing I did. I saved Ashley. :mjcry: I was HOPING something would happen but nah, the game got :demonic:.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm at the scene were Chris has to chose whether he wants Ashley or Josh to live. I actually chose to save Josh, but as I was pulling the lever, I flicked my controller to Josh's side, splitting him in half.

Sorry Rami. :mjcry:

:russ:
Yup, same thing I did. I saved Ashley. :mjcry: I was HOPING something would happen but nah, the game got :demonic:.

Part I'm on now :damn: I let the simp in me choose :wow:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go on lunch in 30 minutes. I'm about to run around the corner to best Buy and get my copy. Sound like y'all having fun