Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the game worth buying. I'm still get it just need opinions
If you like Heavy Rain then you should like this. It's intentionally cheesy and it has multiple playthroughs and such.
Gafmember said:
Just finished. An incredible thriller. I couldn't put it down and I would strongly recommend playing it in one sitting if you can.

Borrows from the best of summer horror flicks while doing enough to stand out on its own. The performances are universally very good to great. An interesting and diverse cast of characters and I felt differently about each one at the end than I did when first meeting them.

I think this blends what Quantic Dream and Telltale are trying to do and takes the best parts of both and refines them. This is the closest a game has come to 'playing a movie' and I mean that as a big compliment. It's the only one of these types of games to really nail that feeling.

It keeps the QTE interactions to a minimum and I was never annoyed or bothered by them like I usually am. The 'Don't Move' mechanic is brilliant.

All the consequences I had in my playthrough felt earned and not cheap. Most of them were unforeseen but not unavoidable or ridiculous. Whether the game just hides it well or not, all my decisions come back in some meaningful way it seemed.

I almost never want to play a game of this type more than once but I can't wait to dive in to multiple playthroughs because I suspect they will be very rewarding and interesting.

If people are on the fence I hope they give this a shot because I predict it will surprise many of you. I also want either Supermassive or another studio to be able to create a game of this type with the same scale and scope.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
he is a simp, I even showed him his woman was a thot and he didn't even check her but got passive aggressive with the other dude

lol I knew the minute the broad told him she was going back for her bag without him that the hoe was up to no good..when they got in the cabin the nikka fell for her okie doke and everything was back to normal lol...don't none of these white hoes respect they men...smh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haha this game is fun with a group. Playing with a friend through shareplay lol, shyt is getting scary Lol!

It's so cheesy loll!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Yoo this game is pulling all those typical campy cabin horror film vibes. Even a little bit of SAW :pachaha.

So does the Coli agree that this is a game that couples can enjoy?
Hell yeah breh, this game is excellent for couples or groups. It's just lots of :merchant: and :damn: moments from what I've played so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol I knew the minute the broad told him she was going back for her bag without him that the hoe was up to no good..when they got in the cabin the nikka fell for her okie doke and everything was back to normal lol...don't none of these white hoes respect they men...smh
LOL that nikka Matt a bytch. I knew his THOT was gon go kick it with ole boy and left Matt bytch ass to tend some damn bags. :mjlol:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
So does the Coli agree that this is a game that couples can enjoy?
Yes breh if you have a chick that doesn't play games at all she will play this...my chick was making decisions that had me like :usure::whoa::childplease:

Good to way to see how your woman thinks forreal.

:salute: to that boy rami malek. The first time in my life I've been :lupe:for a tv show and a game in the same day that's unheard of.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
LOL that nikka Matt a bytch. I knew his THOT was gon go kick it with ole boy and left Matt bytch ass to tend some damn bags. :mjlol:

yea you can tell already that theres going to be some serious back stabbing going on lol....