kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
and oh yeah still better than Notorious @kingofnyc off soundtrack alone :sas1:

i will say the shooting scene was much better in Notorious though:wow:

:yeshrug: ain't seen it yet - but every non bias reviewer said Notorious was better

which seems correct because it got better reviews from all the professional critics/movie review outlets

AEOM
6.2/10 IMDd
22% rotten tomatoes
38% metacritic

Notorious
6.7/10 IMDd
51% rotten tomatoes
60% metacritic

:umad:

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
Brehs, pleas tell me.. how they did portray suge-pac relationship?? was this shyt positive or negative?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, pleas tell me.. how they did portray suge-pac relationship?? was this shyt positive or negative?
very positive...there was times when you can tell when Pac questioned Suge methods of action [facial expressions only] but other than that. cool

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Watched the movie again today and it's still horrible..the whole movie lacked structure, depth, character development and feeling!
At times i felt like i was watching a highlight reel of Pac on Youtube.
Sheep did as good as he could but he was always gonna fall short with such a bad script..

There's gonna be a proper Tupac movie soon this one was not it I'm afraid

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Watched the movie again today and it's still horrible..the whole movie lacked structure, depth, character development and feeling!
At times i felt like i was watching a highlight reel of Pac on Youtube.
Sheep did as good as he could but he was always gonna fall short with such a bad script..

There's gonna be a proper Tupac movie soon this one was not it I'm afraid
Sheep :russ:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Years ago I heard 50 say he was involved in tupac movie project not sure what happened.

Anyway LT had 8-10 years to get this thing right and he failed. He claimed the movie would be better than Ray and malcolm X which was another lie(notice this dude has lied about a lot of shyt)

And Im highly offended that he keeps playing the whole black people need to support card. Black people shouldnt support medocrity.

This dude has been fukking up Pacs legacy for the last 10 yrs with terrible movies and albums. He needs to stay away from anything and everything tupac and he needs to admit he never knew Pac like that.