Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Just seen movie and I give it a 3.0/5. It was NOT as bad as everyone said. It was quite good and the actor did Tupac played him good.

HOWEVER...
  1. The film was fast paced as fukk. With info after info after info. It felt rushed.
  2. Speaking of info... A lot of shyt was inaccurate.
  3. The West coast and East coast beef should have been MORE than what we got.
  4. The ending SUCKED ASS.
But all in all just watch the film just for the entertainment and how they show the rappers. I loved how they displayed Suge as a mob boss and Deathrow as some type of mafia. shyt was dope. Like how Snoop was displayed. Liked how Jada was displayed.

Anyways on @Nomad1 fukk Haitian Jack that fakkit can eat a dikk!:pacspit:
Yeah these are about my sentiments. I mean no way a complete PAC movie was going to be done in 2 hours. So that explains the rushed feel. If they did (which Im sure they didn't) film a complete movie, a directors cut version could have solved that.

The character work of Suge, Snoop, and Shock G were dope. Im a little iffy about Jada. Shipp did a great job imo. All the serious scenes with Pac against the Police/Media were money. I liked the portrayal of Kidada. That felt real and accurate.

But I agree 3/5. It received way too much hate imo.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah these are about my sentiments. I mean no way a complete PAC movie was going to be done in 2 hours. So that explains the rushed feel. If they did (which Im sure they didn't) film a complete movie, a directors cut version could have solved that.

The character work of Suge, Snoop, and Shock G were dope. Im a little iffy about Jada. Shipp did a great job imo. All the serious scenes with Pac against the Police/Media were money. I liked the portrayal of Kidada. That felt real and accurate.

But I agree 3/5. It received way too much hate imo.

Agreed and good post. Suge NEEDS his own film on some mafia type shyt.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Seems like no one noticed this or I misheard it.

In the Biggie freestyle sounds like he says he's "ducking TMZ in the van"

TMZ was founded in 2005

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie wasnt nearly as bad as alot of people were trying to say outchea,they still trying to smear the goats campaign:wow:

let me just say this,its very good in the vein that it was shot in as a popcorn flick....but with somebody with the depth and interesting as a story as 2pac i could see how people could expect more....its like the story of jesus being performed as a watered down church play:mjcry:

but i like it for what it is though,still hope to see that oscar worthy masterpiece one day still.

something else that bothered me,im not even a heavy film critic but whatever camera that shyt was shot with,made this shyt look like it was made directly for prime time tv:patrice:...im not a director so i have no idea but something made it look cheap visually in the theatre,and i didnt get that from the trailers,but on the big screen:francis:

also knowing too much kept me from enjoying it as much as i think casual fans would....Pac shooting those two cops for busting out his benz windows is a pivitol scene in black history....seems like they left that part out to make it seem completely revolutionary motivated,as if shooting them for bothering that black man AND for busting out the benz windows isnt revolutionary enough:pachaha:

Also i know Kidada was his fiance,but nobody dont give a damn about no damn Kidada:martin:,i wouldve been more interested to see a left eye appearance,and how the hell they didnt give Kadafi any screen time.....I was defending Edi a lil bit yesterday,but for him to have more screen time then Kadafi,and Fatal not represented in the movie far as i could tell:martin:?

BUt Demetrius SHip KILLED this role folks:mjcry:,i definitley felt Pac in certain moments of the film,he pulled him off convincingly.

Agree with the rushed feel,thats what really killed this movie in the end.....it just got to a point where they just started doing a highlight reel,i felt like after a certain point they was just trying to push me out of the theatre by doing a quick run through of all of this shyt.....i finally see what nikkas was saying about a mini series,i felt like it could all be wrapped up in two to 3 hours,and it probaly could have. But it would take some ommissions,but there were plenty of ommsions that couldve been made in this movie.

Atrum Gregory didnt need as much screen time as he got:comeon:

That scene with Clifton Powell telling Pac to chill?and then him stabbing Blue Davinci?wtf we care about this for:hhh:?

the scenes of Pac acting in Juice and Above the rim,foh.

The Snoop airplane scenes,and dinner scene.

what was the point of showing Suge beating up people,if it wasnt going to be implied he killed Pac?i actually liked they didnt imply that,but i still want to see the fun loving funny version of Suge on film instead of the intimidating goon thats easy to play.maybe if we ever get a Deathrow movie.

the acctress who played Jada was dope too and killed her role.....also need a name on the rape victim:whoo:

but yeah probaly need that netflix series called "Pacs Life"....Edi really was aaaaalllll in the movie:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie wasnt nearly as bad as alot of people were trying to say outchea,they still trying to smear the goats campaign:wow:

let me just say this,its very good in the vein that it was shot in as a popcorn flick....but with somebody with the depth and interesting as a story as 2pac i could see how people could expect more....its like the story of jesus being performed as a watered down church play:mjcry:

but i like it for what it is though,still hope to see that oscar worthy masterpiece one day still.

something else that bothered me,im not even a heavy film critic but whatever camera that shyt was shot with,made this shyt look like it was made directly for prime time tv:patrice:...im not a director so i have no idea but something made it look cheap visually in the theatre,and i didnt get that from the trailers,but on the big screen:francis:

also knowing too much kept me from enjoying it as much as i think casual fans would....Pac shooting those two cops for busting out his benz windows is a pivitol scene in black history....seems like they left that part out to make it seem completely revolutionary motivated,as if shooting them for bothering that black man AND for busting out the benz windows isnt revolutionary enough:pachaha:

Also i know Kidada was his fiance,but nobody dont give a damn about no damn Kidada:martin:,i wouldve been more interested to see a left eye appearance,and how the hell they didnt give Kadafi any screen time.....I was defending Edi a lil bit yesterday,but for him to have more screen time then Kadafi,and Fatal not represented in the movie far as i could tell:martin:?

BUt Demetrius SHip KILLED this role folks:mjcry:,i definitley felt Pac in certain moments of the film,he pulled him off convincingly.

Agree with the rushed feel,thats what really killed this movie in the end.....it just got to a point where they just started doing a highlight reel,i felt like after a certain point they was just trying to push me out of the theatre by doing a quick run through of all of this shyt.....i finally see what nikkas was saying about a mini series,i felt like it could all be wrapped up in two to 3 hours,and it probaly could have. But it would take some ommissions,but there were plenty of ommsions that couldve been made in this movie.

Atrum Gregory didnt need as much screen time as he got:comeon:

That scene with Clifton Powell telling Pac to chill?and then him stabbing Blue Davinci?wtf we care about this for:hhh:?

the scenes of Pac acting in Juice and Above the rim,foh.

The Snoop airplane scenes,and dinner scene.

what was the point of showing Suge beating up people,if it wasnt going to be implied he killed Pac?i actually liked they didnt imply that,but i still want to see the fun loving funny version of Suge on film instead of the intimidating goon thats easy to play.maybe if we ever get a Deathrow movie.

the acctress who played Jada was dope too and killed her role.....also need a name on the rape victim:whoo:

but yeah probaly need that netflix series called "Pacs Life"....Edi really was aaaaalllll in the movie:laff:

Erica Pinkett

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I like that they didn't try to imply that Suge killed Pac. For the longest I thought that. Suge is a flawed character (the needless violence, his use of fear and intimidation, the unprofessionalism within his business, the way he manipulated everyone around him). But he had a few strands of humanity left. He would've never killed Pac. He was his meal ticket. Now if Pac seriously left Death Row behind....maybe but, as far as the movie showed, he had Pac trapped there and momentarily satisfied with Death Row East. The sad thing about Suge is he had all the makings of a legit CEO. The same mentality that got him to where he was could've had taken him to where Dre & Jimmy Iovine are now but, he was just so unprofessional. And then Pac man....I can't believe he had nobody in his ear telling him to be careful about the company he kept. He could've avoided 99% of his problems if he didn't hang around certain nikkas. You engaged to Quincy Jones' daughter, why on Earth are you hanging around bloods and crips?

Last edited: