Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50 needs to stop acting like he cares about this Pac movie

he's beefing with dude over the rights to the BMF series..

his lil tirade against that man ain't got shyt to do with Tupac

exactly,why he aint say shyt about how wack Loyal 2 The Game was?musically it was faaaaar wacker than this movie is as a movie. Movie at least has some bright spots.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: ain't seen it yet - but every non bias reviewer said Notorious was better

which seems correct because it got better reviews from all the professional critics/movie review outlets

AEOM
6.2/10 IMDd
22% rotten tomatoes
38% metacritic

Notorious
6.7/10 IMDd
51% rotten tomatoes
60% metacritic

:umad:

well white folks always loved biggies,should we call it jiggy music? better than Pacs raw material:sas1:...I could care less what they say about either of these movies.

All Eyez On Me
4/5 nikkas in the streets

Notorious
2/5 nikkas in the streets

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
well white folks always loved biggies,should we call it jiggy music? better than Pacs raw material:sas1:...I could care less what they say about either of these movies.

All Eyez On Me
4/5 nikkas in the streets

Notorious
2/5 nikkas in the streets
No. All Eyez On Me. 3/5 from nikkas in the streets. Notorious. 2.5/5 from nikkas in the streets. What they actually deserve is 2.5/5 and 2/5.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Im not buying that. Why would his mom approve of a script she thought it be disrespectful to her son and herself? If he wanted to make a disrespectful movie why didnt he stay on? Its not like this shyt movie adds anything to Tupacs legacy. Its a complete hatchet job.
What happened to the scene wit the severed head that they was talkin bout? I don't know man this whole shyt is weird. Cause the nikka John Singleton didn't even flat out deny the rape scene shyt on Drink Champs.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I just watched it and it wasnt as bad as the reviews but.. you can tell these dudes are amateur filmmakers.

The second half of the movie was better than the first half. That showed me that they didnt really have info from people that knew people that really knew tupac.

The used a lot of Public information and Youtube videos.

The Snoop Voice over was wack.. Ol girl playing his mom did a bad job to me too.. I just kept waiting on Michonne from TWD to kill somebody.
They even had Maggie from TWD in the Movie..SMH

Pacs manager had a Curl from 1990 to 1996.. Shyt was crazy.

As far as John Singleton's Rape Scene etc etc... I see it like this.
Nigel/Hatian jack had a lot of Pull.. So it wouldnt surprise me if he had Pac assaulted in prison.

II give it a 2/5.. Maybe a 2.5 .. Notorious wasnt much better.. but at least it was put together well..
This movie seemed rush and low budget at times..
I really hope John Singleton or somebody does this the right way.