Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The beyond cliched trope of the benevolent drug dealer brutally assaulting some random guy, minutes after showing his compassion

The briefcase scene to introduce Hatian Jack/Jimmy Henchmen/Nigel, that guy was a drug dealer right? Like a serious one? I need 52 of them. It's right here.

The FBI agent following Afeni, and searching for her husband, when he was at their house......

The stabbing in Clinton, with what looked like butcher knife kitchen prop

Someone randomly getting stabbed to death as they walk into their apartment

The set design was never even close to authentic, at any point in the movie

The Snoop voice over not matching his lips from the very first scene

The 360 angle shot where Pac realizes Biggie was to blame, as the camera circles, his brain rapidly reaches the only possible conclusion

Maino chewing the scenery as Tut/Dexter Issac/composite

All the expository dialouge from every other character

The Death Row dinner scene, where they have the worst table in what seems to be a very small resturaunt, the matre'd is around the corner from a private party

The constant reminders of what city we were in, despite opening scenes with Pac or other characters announcing they were in New York

The slow motion limo after Pac shot the cops in Atl

When he kneeled to shoot (unless that was factual)

The stock footage of airplanes flying, cities, Malibu, the private plane in the hanger before takeoff? LOL

I'll start with that. This was a lowest common denominator movie it's beyond sleazy, and/or indicates how artistically dead and directionless the directors, writers, and producers are, to let this be released.

:snoop:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See and this why I say the directing and cinematography is all over the place. The House of Blues scene was the best shot scene in the whole movie. shyt was beautiful and it had hype as fukk.

And y'all werent lying about the woman. Every time one of time showed and my girl side looking me and shyt like :usure:

Im like what woman, its just ass. Act like you wasn't all into it when you saw Magic Mike with your homegirls :gucci:

Yo them phat asses in the film made it worth while. All you heard from the audience when a phatty came on the screen was "gotdamn"

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The beyond cliched trope of the benevolent drug dealer brutally assaulting some random guy, minutes after showing his compassion

The briefcase scene to introduce Hatian Jack/Jimmy Henchmen/Nigel, that guy was a drug dealer right? Like a serious one? I need 52 of them. It's right here.

The FBI agent following Afeni, and searching for her husband, when he was at their house......

The stabbing in Clinton, with what looked like butcher knife kitchen prop

Someone randomly getting stabbed to death as they walk into their apartment

The set design was never even close to authentic, at any point in the movie

The Snoop voice over not matching his lips from the very first scene

The 360 angle shot where Pac realizes Biggie was to blame, as the camera circles, his brain rapidly reaches the only possible conclusion

Maino chewing the scenery as Tut/Dexter Issac/composite

All the expository dialouge from every other character

The Death Row dinner scene, where they have the worst table in what seems to be a very small resturaunt, the matre'd is around the corner from a private party

The constant reminders of what city we were in, despite opening scenes with Pac or other characters announcing they were in New York

The slow motion limo after Pac shot the cops in Atl

When he kneeled to shoot (unless that was factual)

The stock footage of airplanes flying, cities, Malibu, the private plane in the hanger before takeoff? LOL

I'll start with that. This was a lowest common denominator movie it's beyond sleazy, and/or indicates how artistically dead and directionless the directors, writers, and producers are, to let this be released.

:snoop:

The stabbing his first day in Oakland came from Pac's mouth. Not sure about kneeling but they didn't even get the police shooting right..he wasn't in a limo and it was in a park I believe. The rest of these are spot on though lol the slow motion with the limo stood out to me too. The stock footage also I forgot about that.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I ain't get to watch it yet, what songs are played in this? Do they go through all the hits or do they do any lesser known shyt?

So Many Tears x2
Same Song
Brenda's Got A Baby
I Get Around
Dear Mama
California Love
2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
Ambitionz Az A Ridah
Hit Em Up
Hail Mary
To Live And Die in LA
Only God Can Judge Me

I think that was it. They could've done waaay better especially considering they wasted like 3 song placements at the end.

They should have used I Ain't Mad At Cha, Life Goes On, Pain, Changes, I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto, Staring Through My Rearview, Me Against The World. There was plenty of opportunity for them to use his songs at points besides him recording/performing them. The only two times they did that were So Many Tears, Dear Mama and To Live and Die in LA.

Edit: How you release a 2Pac movie without an official soundtrack :snoop: The Tupac Resurrection soundtrack was dope.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the writers for the bullshyt.

1d8ce1b.jpg

fox-writers-intensive-ed-gonzalez-jeremy-haft.jpg.jpg

No wonder you got people saying it looks/feels like a BET movie...you got people from wack ass Empire at the helm of a 2pac movie? I'm supposed to go support this on the strength of the 'black community'?

:stopitslime:

:dead:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her name is Erica Pinkett. Her IG is EricaPinkett. She was on love and hip hop atlanta. She got beat up by Bambi, and she threw a drink on Lil Scrappy. After that the screen faded black and when it came back her hair was messed up and security was holding them both back.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brief case scene in the club, straight out of every cliched 90's drug dealer movie :snoop:

The budget is 45 million, that's outrageous, skimming of the top to the tune of tens of millions, or an outright lie.

Somebody lying about that.I heard LT Hutton say like 3 different things....Heard him say 45 mill....35......30.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this shyt only cost between 15-25 mill.

SOC was only 27 mill