Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Damn this was one of the worst flicks i seen. Felt like one of those lifetime bio movies. :snoop:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Man just got back and all I gotta say is MOTHERfukk that shytty ass ending. I was enjoying the movie until the end. They literally spat on Tupacs grave with that corny shyt. fukking corny ass smoke and gospel music. shyt legit pissed me off. At least in Notorious they gave us a funeral scene. We couldn't even get closure from Tupac's mother. Worst ending of all time.
pacwtf.png

As for the rest of the movie. I have no issue with any of the performances. They all did they thing, maybe except for the Snoop Dogg voice over :pachaha:. But shout out to D. Shipp cuz you can tell he put his heart and soul into this.

Here's what went wrong. You got the wrong director, who lacks the vision and integrity to make a coherent film. The editing was horrendous, the cinematography was all over the place, and the direction was trash.

With all that being said I give the movie a 6.5/10 off the strength of the performances and music alone. The ending man....just

giphy.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
See and this why I say the directing and cinematography is all over the place. The House of Blues scene was the best shot scene in the whole movie. shyt was beautiful and it had hype as fukk.

And y'all werent lying about the woman. Every time one of time showed and my girl side looking me and shyt like :usure:

Im like what woman, its just ass. Act like you wasn't all into it when you saw Magic Mike with your homegirls :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Look at the writers for the bullshyt.

1d8ce1b.jpg

fox-writers-intensive-ed-gonzalez-jeremy-haft.jpg.jpg

No wonder you got people saying it looks/feels like a BET movie...you got people from wack ass Empire at the helm of a 2pac movie? I'm supposed to go support this on the strength of the 'black community'?

:stopitslime:

shyt was horrible. Insulting, condescending money grab. Resurrection was 10x better.

Mashonne over acting... great value Biggie sans Puff. Shock G with a NY accent and slang. How these producers sleep at night with the crimes they commited in this half assed Benny Boom fukkery is unknown.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Y'all wasn't
shyt was horrible. Insulting, condescending money grab. Resurrection was 10x better.

Mashonne over acting... great value Biggie sans Puff. Shock G with a NY accent and slang. How these producers sleep at night with the crimes they commited in this half assed Benny Boom fukkery is unknown.
Shock G was spot on tho :russ:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
It was
By far
Notorious actually felt like a movie, like it or not
Pac felt like a cheap made for tv movie
The dude playing pac was only saving grace
They had snoop doing voiceovers for a nikka who looks nothing like him for gods sake lmao
shyt was just amateur

Get the fukk outta here

I watched AEOM last night and came home and watched Notorious and it's not even close. None are Oscar movies but the Biggie one was hot garbage.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen it yet... but is there a reason some people are mistaking hatian jack's character for nas?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The biggest issue was lack of character development due to every thing being rushed.

The 1st 15-20 mins felt like a bunch of IG clips strung together.

The acting was on point for everyone though. The directing got better once the timeline caught up to the interview.

Just like folks said, this should've been a mini series.

Please tell me that Maggie Murda from walking dead was supposed to be white and not a light skin chick. It couldve been the lighting but