Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
That's actually one of the few dope scenes in the movie. It captured that 90s vibe for me just with this song. Needed more scenes like this with music from that era. Pac in a after hours hood spot type scene wouldve been too ill. I miss the 90s man.
probably was watching menace to society with jada

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know who that old head in prison was? Was presented like someone important but best I can tell Clifton Powell is uncredited :wtf:
That was Clifton Powell. His introduction is so awkward and weird and he is so over the top . He popped out of nowhere and starts a weird bad boy/puffy defense rant while 2pac is for the first time hearing who shot ya.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The brief case scene in the club, straight out of every cliched 90's drug dealer movie :snoop:

The budget is 45 million, that's outrageous, skimming of the top to the tune of tens of millions, or an outright lie.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Look at the writers for the bullshyt.

1d8ce1b.jpg

fox-writers-intensive-ed-gonzalez-jeremy-haft.jpg.jpg

No wonder you got people saying it looks/feels like a BET movie...you got people from wack ass Empire at the helm of a 2pac movie? I'm supposed to go support this on the strength of the 'black community'?

:stopitslime:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That was Clifton Powell. His introduction is so awkward and weird and he is so over the top . He popped out of nowhere and starts a weird bad boy/puffy defense rant while 2pac is for the first time hearing who shot ya.

I'm saying, I thought it was gonna be someone important to Pac's story but I don't think the character ever even got a name :dead:

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got back from seeing the film. Let me say first Danai Gurira did an amazing job and so did Demetrius Shipp Jr.. As soon as I heard "So Many Tears" playing in the opening scene I was like :banderas:.

I then proceeded to cringe through damn near the first half of the movie:shaq2:. The second half to me is what made it good, dude that played Haitian Jack was dope as fukk. I felt like they never really stayed on topic. It felt rushed, but I know it was probably due to them wanting to tell the story within 2 hours.

They would drop little cues about things and not go into detail about why it was important (Tupac's Chain & Dude stabbing homie in prison). The woman that played Jada did a good job. It's basically about Tupac life after prison with a couple flashbacks. There was really no highlights except the House of Blues show.

This really should of just been a Netflix movie. Overall it was good not great :ehh:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma need folk to stop saying "Notorious was better", because it WAS NOT.
It was
By far
Notorious actually felt like a movie, like it or not
Pac felt like a cheap made for tv movie
The dude playing pac was only saving grace
They had snoop doing voiceovers for a nikka who looks nothing like him for gods sake lmao
shyt was just amateur