Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was garbage and felt low budget. In more capable hands there is a good movie in there somewhere, but it lacked intensity, nuance and overall proper direction. You can tell a music video director did it because it was nothing but quick cuts with zero flow. Some scenes were just embarrassing and cringe worthy. Where was Stretch? Why was biggie half asleep in all of his scenes? No puffy? No east west vs West war except in passing? Why was gravy in this? No atmosphere or 90s feel. New York should've felt real gritty and raw, L.A. sunny vibrant with a sense of danger lurking underneath. It was the very definition of lackluster. And the timeline was all over the place. Paint by numbers movie lacking imagination and heart. shyts a dud. My main gripe was that it wad factually inaccurate as fukk. Pac really thought biggie knew about what happened so why portray a sanitized version of his view of events? Why are some players ommited? Makes you wonder who was really behind this movie getting made. Pac and Suge were tight. Suge might have ripped him off but outside of that they were boys. Suge didnt give him deathrow east wtf? Pac had his own shyt about to pop off but death row east was a way to keep a foot on bad boys neck which would have the Pac cosign. More I think about it more this movie sucks.

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I saw the movie. Paid my $.
It is worth seeing. Its just basically shyt you already know or heard of on camera. Its not a bad film. It did not go all behind the scenes like mfs wanted o well. There will be another. Support the film.
8-9/10 because the death scene was wack :yeshrug:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I didn't see the movie but so what if he performed "Hail Mary" at "The House of Blues" , niot saying he actually did it in real life, but the whole that didn't official come out until after he died. Okay and? Sometimes artists preview new material at shows.