Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
How do you not play "If I Die 2Nite" and/or "Death Around The Corner" when Pac is shot? They really didnt didn't play any Pac non-single album cuts and there are numerous ones that can be used in a movie. Stuff like that shows how little was put into the production of this. No need to play "So Many Tears" twice at all.

The next Pac biopic can't help but to be great with all the shortfalls this had. No reason at all for Notorious to be better when Pac's life was 1000x more interesting

Daps
Whats funny is in the bmw scene they had pac listening to an outlawz song that came out last yr lol when in reality he was listening to hail mary. The hob scene he performed troublesome 96 not hail mary he never got the chance to perform it live though the night he was killed he was going to along with me and gf. Toss it up was rumored to have a live version though

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
MAN FOLKS HERE DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT PAC

IN JUST THE LAST TWO PAGES, I READ:

-"HIT EM UP WAS ONLY RELEASED AFTER HIS DEATH"

-"HE COULDNT HAVE RECORDED "CALIFORNIA LOVE" AND "AMBITIONZ AS A RIDAH" IN THE SAME STUDIO BACK TO BACK"

-"HE DIDNT KNOW OUTLAWZ BEFORE GETTIN OUTA JAIL"

-"WARREN G NEVER PRODUCED FOR HIM"

THECOLI.COM

I didn't say he didn't know the Outlawz before jail because obviously they were on Me Against the World as Dramacydl. But the movie had them with him during like the first two albums.

Also I said I know that he recorded All Eyez On Me in a short amount of time but him going from one room with Dre laying down California Love, seeing, seeing a dude get his ass beat, going into the next room with Snoop and doing 2 of Amerikaz most wanted, then right after that doing Ambitionz just seemed like them wanting to rush all those songs in one scene. Daz already said before that Ambitionz was the first song he did out of prison.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I didn't say he didn't know the Outlawz before jail because obviously they were on Me Against the World as Dramacydl. But the movie had them with him during like the first two albums.

Also I said I know that he recorded All Eyez On Me in a short amount of time but him going from one room with Dre laying down California Love, seeing, seeing a dude get his ass beat, going into the next room with Snoop and doing 2 of Amerikaz most wanted, then right after that doing Ambitionz just seemed like them wanting to rush all those songs in one scene. Daz already said before that Ambitionz was the first song he did out of prison.
Some of the Outlawz was there way before Me Against The World bro.

Daps
How do you not play "If I Die 2Nite" and/or "Death Around The Corner" when Pac is shot? They really didnt didn't play any Pac non-single album cuts and there are numerous ones that can be used in a movie. Stuff like that shows how little was put into the production of this. No need to play "So Many Tears" twice at all.

The next Pac biopic can't help but to be great with all the shortfalls this had. No reason at all for Notorious to be better when Pac's life was 1000x more interesting

real questions

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Whats funny is in the bmw scene they had pac listening to an outlawz song that came out last yr lol when in reality he was listening to hail mary. The hob scene he performed troublesome 96 not hail mary he never got the chance to perform it live though the night he was killed he was going to along with me and gf. Toss it up was rumored to have a live version though

It struck me as very odd when he says "Y'all know the words!".... I'm like.... how?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was trash.

First half was probably the worst hour i've seen in a movie. When you doing a biopic on someone as visceral, as moving, as legendary as 2pac, you have to build them. You need to not only show, but embrace the aspects in their childhood that influence their character later. That first half looked like the script writers/director looked at a wikipedia article for 2pac and used it as their primary resource when they had to write an exam on him the next day. They were snapshots, puzzle pieces so strung out from each other that what we saw was his life from the distorted lens of painted glass. Either the video editor was trash from the jump cosigning that cut, or he was woke and looked at it like :francis: but could do nothing due to the powers that be. Terrible, terrible use of fade outs and dissolves.

But yo... it's ironic that there was so many references to Shakespeare in this film, because 2pac's life itself is a Shakespearean Tragedy. His greatest traits: love for his people, loyalty, and unbridled passion become his achilles heel when that love is betrayed and his loyalty falls in line with toxic people. Yet for as many times they spoke of Shakespeare, the team behind this movie could not give this film the Shakespearean quality it deserved.

3/10, i'm going to watch Malcolm X

edit: i'm actually way more salty about this movie than this post lets on, but if i go all the way off i'll be here forever... so ima chill for now...

No lie.....12 hours later and I'm still shocked by how bad that first hour was.

Probably the laziest shyt I've ever seen in a movie

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing it tonight for Father's Day

How was Marlo in this movie?