Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn even dudes like A1hiphop and art of dialogue are not really fukking with this movie and both them nikkas were dikk riding the movie heavy before it came out

A1 called LT a liar. And art said he hopes we get another pac biopic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC is my favorite artist and I consider myself somewhat of a historian on his life. Been waiting for this movie since Tupac Resurrection which is better than this. Shipp did a good job but Hutton and Boom are amateurs and it showed throughout the movie. I barely remember Notorious but Straight Outta Compton was better than this. I'd give this like a 7 or 7.5 compared to SOC like an 8.5. The beginning to when he became a solo artist felt cheesy and cartoonish. They tried to use the prison interviews to easily tell stories but there was still a lot they failed to tell through the actual story. When did he start writing poetry and getting into raps? You see the MC New York clothes but we never see him go by it or any pre digital underground music like Panther Power.

The girl who played Jada sounded just like her but a lot of her scenes seemed forced. Like they just had her pop up randomly because they had a relationship. I hated then juice haircut wig they had him wear lol shoudve just had him grown his actual hair. Having Snoop do his own voice had everyone laughing each time he talked, I don't know if that was intentional or not lol. The inaccuracies like him performing Hail Mary, a modern sounding e40 song playing , a fukking modern outlaws song playing when they are in vegas :snoop: also him recording california love, I ain't mad at cha and ambitions as a ridah back to back to back in the same studio. I know he made that album fast but :comeon:.

I hated the ending. It wasn't shot or edited to the point where it made you like :mjcry:. The loud ass gospel music and like I said the music they listened to in the car was :snoop:. They could've played until the end of time, staring through my rearview or changes. Also the Outlawz being with him at points where they weren't even around him like that before he got out of prison. The hotel scene with all the women was funny but all of those bytches looked like ig models not how women were dressing in the 90s. Also that fake ass freestyle biggie kicked at the PAC show :unsure:

What I did like was like I said Shipp did a good job overall outside of the music video renactments. Some of the more popular PAC interviews he killed like talking to the judge and outside the courthouse. Like that they included the Juice and Above the Rim scenes (should've had Poetic Justice). They included a lot of the stories that youngsters or people who weren't really fans wouldn't know. The kid getting killed in Marin city, shooting at the cops, how hanging around the wrong guys got him shot and the alleged rape..also his financial struggles. My favorite scenes were with his mom in prison (Dear Mama had me :mjcry:), when he heard Who Shot Ya and is like :ohhh: and the hotel "rape" scene which was the most intense in the movie to me. I also like some of the soundtrack selections like PE and Kells.

That shyt seemed incoherent as fukk.The beat was too loud and it seemed like Jamal was mumbling.

In fact, I thought the movie made Big TOO NONCHALANT.He had a "I don't really wanna be here" vibe in every scene

That was a mailed in performance IMO.He showed up like Snuffleupagus in every scene.Low energy...zapped

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MAN FOLKS HERE DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT PAC

IN JUST THE LAST TWO PAGES, I READ:

-"HIT EM UP WAS ONLY RELEASED AFTER HIS DEATH"

-"HE COULDNT HAVE RECORDED "CALIFORNIA LOVE" AND "AMBITIONZ AS A RIDAH" IN THE SAME STUDIO BACK TO BACK"

-"HE DIDNT KNOW OUTLAWZ BEFORE GETTIN OUTA JAIL"

-"WARREN G NEVER PRODUCED FOR HIM"

THECOLI.COM

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Her name is Erica Pinkett. Her IG is EricaPinkett. She was on love and hip hop atlanta. She got beat up by Bambi, and she threw a drink on Lil Scrappy. After that the screen faded black and when it came back her hair was messed up and security was holding them both back.

Nah not her,she wasn't a main character she was one of the chicks that was in the hotel room when big and pac had all them chicks in the room. The scene started off with her walking with a thong on,she was way more strapped than this chick. The chick you showing is the chick that played as the girl PAC raped,I'm not talking about her lol

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Alot of people who ACTUALLY SAW IT....said it was good

Tupac life has already pretty much been chronicled in his music, movies, interviews, nefarious antics, and death. Based on what peeps who knew him personally he was a real good brother who let the characters he played on film intercede into his message, decision making, and lifestyle. I will still support the film even if it is more glamor than authentic.