Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Who else thought Suge was going to give PAC the beats right before he showed him those death row east posters? :whoo:

And did y'all notice how they made Nigel look like he had zero hand in PAC getting shot in NY. Like they really went over the top to show that shyt!
They should have shown him recording against all odds to add some closure to that chapter. The film makes it seem like he just walked away from him but he was ready for war with the row behind him. That would have been a dope scene

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
They should have shown him recording against all odds to add some closure to that chapter. The film makes it seem like he just walked away from him but he was ready for war with the row behind him. That would have been a dope scene

They couldn't do this, because their would be names said in the song that were never said in the film.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Keep the movie the same as it is but pretend like pac never existed then everyone would love this movie.

There's truth to this. I'll probably enjoy it more in subsequent viewings, already knowing what's in it.

The "why'd they do that?" or "where's this or that?" part will go away.

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie sounds like trash. The trailers looked corny too. I'll wait for it to hit the hallmark channel. But how was the Pac/Faith sex scene? Did Pac make her call him big poppa? :lolbron: