Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone peep Lt on the TBC when he said the movie budget was around 30 milly but i thought it was 45 milly why does the number keep dwindling? :patrice:

LT's a swindler......Wouldn't be surprised if the budget was somewhere between 10-20 mill.

This shyt is a BET movie being passed off as a summer blockbuster.

Just because it has Pac's name stamped on top of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^too add on to that, the woman playing Tupac mom is a terrific actor. All of the scenes she was in brought so much more energy into the movie that I wanted to know more about her life than his.

A movie about Afeni would be dope as hell(in the right hands).....The material is there

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Movie sounds like trash. The trailers looked corny too. I'll wait for it to hit the hallmark channel. But how was the Pac/Faith sex scene? Did Pac make her call him big poppa? :lolbron:
It didn't show the actual sex scene. Just showed her and pac being all touchy touchy then it shows her, pac, and snoop going into a hotel room together followed by some sexual noises.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I was always against the idea of my movie, and always that this should've been a Netflix or HBO series. So my expectations were always subdued.

As a movie geared towards a 2017 mainstream audience, it was solid, entertaining, covered major bases, and overall enjoyable. Demetrius did a good job playing Pac, alot of Pac's songs were played, all sides of Pac shown.

As a hardcore Pac fan it didn't really do him justice, not just because of the length but the script and cinematography. But I dont expect figures like Pac to have that type of representation, especially when you recall how the establishment and media treated him.

Overall though, every Pac fan should watch it. Temper your expectations and you will enjoy it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen it?

giphy.gif

I've seen enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no. Because the sets and designs are way above tv level.

I respect your opinion.You liked it.

But there's plenty people complaining about the cinematography in this movie.

I watched nearly half the movie on IG......some chick was going in on LT, posting bootleg portions of the film

until she got reported.

But even the mainstream clips/trailers have a BET movie vibe.

I'm seeing it in a few hours.I'll be back to confirm the bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at this shyt.

Niccaz take this "hate" shyt too far.

People use "Support the culture" to sell you some bunk shyt

and then have the nerve to turn around and call you a hater

when you call them out on the bullshyt.

Most of the time, this "support the culture" thing is bullshyt.

It's marketing to black, but if you follow the crumb trail, it always leads to one big cracker.

You're always under their umbrella

I'll support the culture when it's authentic and striving for excellence.

But don't use that to try n shame me for not supporting some half azzed/cash grab shyt.

And that goes for any so called "cultural" piece.I could give a fukk about that bullshyt rhetoric.

When your conscious, it's not hard to tell the real from the phonies.

Don't be happy for merely producing some shyt....produce to the best of your capabilities.

Up the excellence.We're too quick to rally behind some mediocre shyt because "the culture"

Sorry, but the shyt got hijacked.Time to take it back, infuse it with excellence, and redefine what it truly is.

You can say it's some c00n shyt if you want.I'm beyond that.My blackness is self realized.

I don't need the whole collective to project "blackness" onto myself.

It's just me against the world, baby!:pacspit:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insane me to how people will always find a million reasons not to support something.

bytch constantly about not enough black films,black directors or actors,then always come up with some reason why they shouldn't support the one that's out.

He lied, y'all nikkas worship him:mjcry:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I was always against the idea of my movie, and always that this should've been a Netflix or HBO series. So my expectations were always subdued.

As a movie geared towards a 2017 mainstream audience, it was solid, entertaining, covered major bases, and overall enjoyable. Demetrius did a good job playing Pac, alot of Pac's songs were played, all sides of Pac shown.

As a hardcore Pac fan it didn't really do him justice, not just because of the length but the script and cinematography. But I dont expect figures like Pac to have that type of representation, especially when you recall how the establishment and media treated him.

Overall though, every Pac fan should watch it. Temper your expectations and you will enjoy it
i know, it should be watched regardless...fukk im a huge ass Bruce lee fan and watch those bruceploitation flicks let alone the biopics./.
and i met PAC more than fingerss count so i always hold a close feeling for the brother.