Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Leila Steinberg had an issue with how they portrayed her and she said that she didn't discover Pac. Pac discovered her and the movie fukked up their whole dynamic. She said it made it seem like she saved him or some shyt when that wasn't the case.
There was a scene I saw in the previews where Pac told her she was gonna be his manager and when he told her he wanted to change the world, but in the actual movie, it was omitted. I'm wondering if the director's cut paced the film better...

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Damn....They advertised that scene

Guess they decided to cut it:francis:

Was shocked that this wasn't in, hopefully it's on dvd

About the Diddy thing. Indeed it was mad odd that he wasn't mentioned at all. (for those that was following the movie casting) You get a quick glimpse of him after the shooting at Quad when they brought Pac out the elevator and that's it. If I wasn't heavily following the movie, I wouldn't have known it was him :snoop: Got a feeling they're gonna put a lot if not most things folks got questions about on dvd due to time.

Oh yeah and I was shocked that there wasn't any Thug Life songs playing or group mention at all. Could've had

or playing.

Also they could've had Pac listening to Hail Mary before Suge talked to him about Death Row East instead of a random beat :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My audience was lit...we was havin' Church in dat mugg.

Folks was rapping to every word when the songs played, booing the cops/prison guards, clapping when Afeni did something...

...Even had a couple sing-a-longs. When they got to the hooks of "Honey Love" and "Weak",
I yelled out "EVERYBODY!!"...and a bunch of folk would join in. Good times.