Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This movie was not trash and Shipp was actually pretty good as an actor. As everyone said the music was amazing and was bumpin and the way the incorporated the jail convos was very nice and hasn't been applauded enough

Now for the bs
fukk puffy. Puff is a major Villian in this story and dude is no where to be found. And how are they gonna cut our 'you rewind this bad boys behind this' on the radio scene?????? Only one glimpse of some brolic nikka who is supposed to be jimmy. Still using Nigel even tho Pac had issues with that. And no mention of big Stretch at all. And the death scene was the WOAT. That choir ruined everything. Oh and no Hughes brothers fight?? Isn't that what really got Pac's rap sheet started?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Leila Steinberg had an issue with how they portrayed her and she said that she didn't discover Pac. Pac discovered her and the movie fukked up their whole dynamic. She said it made it seem like she saved him or some shyt when that wasn't the case.

It kind of was though shes just being modest

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
To let you know how much of a parody that 2pac movie was. There's a scene with WR DeSean Jackson buying drugs from Haitian Jack in the club.

The movie barely takes itself seriously, why should we?
So that was Desean jackson in that Nigel(haitain) scene:russ:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I must have the worst movie taste ever because I enjoyed it.

Keep the movie the same as it is but pretend like pac never existed then everyone would love this movie. But since it is pac and the fact that they barely scratched the surface on anything with very little detail people got pitchforks. Yet no one realizes they barely scratch the surface and yet this movie was damn near 3 hours still lmao. I don't think there is any possible way to do a 2 hour movie about pac that could hit theathers that could please the mass.

Because how can u do that about a man who had basically over 10 albums, 700 songs, and 7 movies? Pac is a legend filled with unlimited stories and the only way that this could be any better if this shyt was actually a HBO series that put in that work.

I personally enjoyed it. I'm not saying its a top tier flim but as a pac fan I could definitely rewatch this.

Daps
Leila Steinberg had an issue with how they portrayed her and she said that she didn't discover Pac. Pac discovered her and the movie fukked up their whole dynamic. She said it made it seem like she saved him or some shyt when that wasn't the case.

lmaooooo... maybe i fell asleep (sarcasm) but she wasnt in the movie but for 30 seconds! and all she spoke was to introduce him to his manager. she either in her own feelings about it or speaking on some scenes that didnt make the cut.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If anything this movie just confirmed to me that Pac's full story has to be done in a miniseries where runtime is not an issue

Nothing written about Pac can outdo Resurrection

It was him in his own words and that was all that was really needed

Now, if the same people from that film came back and pieced together a reloaded version :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Nothing written about Pac can outdo Resurrection

It was him in his own words and that was all that was really needed

Now, if the same people from that film came back and pieced together a reloaded version :mjgrin:
Resurrection is cool but it's no real steeet shyt in there, it's like the PG version to me.

The best doc/film I've seen is actually Murder Rap. Even tho it's most the DR era and about the death they go over the whole story on there

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Resurrection is cool but it's no real steeet shyt in there, it's like the PG version to me.

The best doc/film I've seen is actually Murder Rap. Even tho it's most the DR era and about the death they go over the whole story on there

The street shyt would be entertaining but you'd have to source the information from sources that aren't too reliable

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Who else thought Suge was going to give PAC the beats right before he showed him those death row east posters? :whoo:

And did y'all notice how they made Nigel look like he had zero hand in PAC getting shot in NY. Like they really went over the top to show that shyt!

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They were originally projecting only 20-23 million for the weekend.

It made 13 million first day.

Now it's being projected at $33 million OW domestic.

:ehh:

It's kind of a joke. I had to go to a theatre nowhere near me because this is only in 2400 theatres this weekend. But it's gonna do over 30 mill. Same shyt happened with SOC where I had to find a theatre playing it.

Meanwhile that scarlet Johanson flick is gonna completely bomb and make less than $10 million and it's in over 3000+ theatres. They even have some shark movie starring Mandy Moore that's also flopping playing in way more theatres

I wonder how the international role out will be. Unlike someone like biggie(no offense) 2pac is much more of a global figure,so it would be a shame if they don't push thus film in other countries,would be leaving money on the table.