Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I was wondering why they used Nigel instead of Haitian Jack

Probably so they wouldn't have had to pay Jack.

Nigel was also originally used in magazines or old police reports or some shyt as a codename for Haitian Jake, so there is some trivia to it. I've definitely seen that name used for him before.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't mention or show Diddy at all. Only part is when Trayvon says "those bad boy dudes got a bounty on our shyt"

I see some dudes in here saying about puffy being involved with some parts of the movie but surely if he was being protected or bad boys innocence being protected then they wouldn't have said nothing about no bountys on chains .. so that clarifies what we all know anyway and that's that Orlando andserson knew puffy ...

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably so they wouldn't have had to pay Jack.

Nigel was also originally used in magazines or old police reports or some shyt as a codename for Haitian Jake, so there is some trivia to it. I've definitely seen that name used for him before.

Yeah it was used in the vibe interview

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
For reals, when I saw him I said "They had no reason to put Clifton Powell in this..."

@Nino Soprano i think they were making a point how some inmates new pac had potential and also relayin the fact brehs in prison know EVERYTHING. They knew about Pac, Jack and BIG and thy knew BIG had nothing to do with the studio shooting. Although BIG knew but there was nothing he could've done because it henchman and Jack. You did not want to cross those nikkas at all.

Speaking of, where is the thread with Haitian Jack and the NY kingpins? It was like a 18 pages made recently

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I'm hearing that Pac
pulled out an iPhone
in the movie. Can someone here tell me if it is :duck: or not?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Well she's speaking her peace...if they didn't get the info from her about scenes between her and Pac where did the get them from? What that says is they were taking liberties with their relationship when they could have just consulted her about what happend vs. what ideas they had for the movie...that doesn't seem to be the case.

With all of the other shyt going on making this movie look suspect, the fact that she can personally single out the scenes with her likeness in it and tell you that it was inaccurate when it didn't HAVE to be should tell you something.

shyt happened over 20 years ago. Let's not rule out that it's possible she's not 100% accurate. That's all im saying. Yes they should of talked to her about their relationship. That we can agree on