Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just saw it, loved it :shaq3: my only beef is I wish they showed PAC in the hospital in Vegas, could have had an heartfelt secne with afeni at PACs bedside as well as snoop.

My theater had a lot of old heads, I'm talking senior citizen aged, didn't know baby boomers was into pac:leon:

I'm gonna be honest with you, when the movie ended I was a little:mjcry: I didn't expect the movie to move me like that. I give it an 8/10, great movie.

Also, people clapped in the theater when it ended:wow:
Waiting on my sister's review, she's a HUGE Pac fan. I asked her if she was still gonna see it since Jada gave the movie a :trash: feedback & the coli is kinda giving mixed reviews I'm planning to see it tomorrow after work if not Monday

Daps
Is this speech in the movie?

Cause if not, I don't wanna see it. Probably whitewashed

lol, thats not the only speech pac gave like that, he did that often. in the movie he discusses thug life a few times and both him and afeni character talk about racism more than a few times if thats what you looking for its there.

My theater had a lot of old heads, I'm talking senior citizen aged, didn't know baby boomers was into pac:leon:

I'm gonna be honest with you, when the movie ended I was a little:mjcry: I didn't expect the movie to move me like that. I give it an 8/10, great movie.

Also, people clapped in the theater when it ended:wow:

lol, this is one of the few times i'm actually glad to see reality does not reflect the internet. let social media and forums tell it i thought it was gonna flop so i was surprised to see a half full large theater before noon (i usually go cinema when i wake up and its usually just a few people). nikkas on forums know too much for they own good sometimes, brains overloaded with info and still dont know the truth

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
I'm not sure if this was mentioned or asked but who was "Nigel" portraying? Was it Haitian Jack or Jimmy Henchman.