Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
I saw all pac documentaries even the one where its dudes from marin city that speak on tupac when he lived in marin city with them this movie is a b- at best probably because i saw so many other documentaries that showed everything this movie left out him being in a coma and afeni having to choose to not resuscitate tupac and gang bangers calling the hospital while he was in a coma threatening to finish off tupac all that shyt left out completely

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Also how political is this movie and how much of his personality did they show?
It started off with the panthers and their movement but after that not that much.
Breh the movie was too rushed to show any personality, it was all over the place and lacked real substance.
Basically had the actor who played Pac repeat stuff from his interviews throughout the movie. If I wanted to see that I could've watched the real interviews on youtube.
I could see how people who haven't seen those interviews before could find it interesting but to me as a Pac fan the movie had no substance at all.

And they did the hail mary thing in this movie too
Had him performing hail mary at the house of blues :stopitslime:

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yo.:mjlol: During the Faith Evans club scene when the dude playing PAC was coming down the staircase. What the hell was that extra that was standing/dancing right by the staircase doing. I know I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Breh had a look on his face that was a combination of :hamster::troll::merchant: at the same time.

• Dap
Reactions: KG1

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just saw it, loved it :shaq3: my only beef is I wish they showed PAC in the hospital in Vegas, could have had an heartfelt secne with afeni at PACs bedside as well as snoop.

My theater had a lot of old heads, I'm talking senior citizen aged, didn't know baby boomers was into pac:leon:

I'm gonna be honest with you, when the movie ended I was a little:mjcry: I didn't expect the movie to move me like that. I give it an 8/10, great movie.

Also, people clapped in the theater when it ended:wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This shyt gonna come with a soundtrack with new songs or nah? Thats the only thing i care about when it comes to these wack biopics. Pac still has dozens of unreleased materials so they need to stop fukking around with these b rated bullshyt flicks and release the rest of his music so we can finally put his legacy to rest. They been milking him way too long