Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some people say Demetrius did very very good.. and this movie hit 3.1 million at first day.. it is better than expected

The numbers are looking fantastic, definitely looking at a 30+ Million OW. Hip Hop Cinematic Universe is real.

biggie_smalls_2pac_tupac_together.jpg

MI0003899502.jpg

Notorious
Straight Outta Compton
All Eyez on Me

Time for Run DMC and Wu Tang Biopics hopefully.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I honestly didn't know he was with Kidada at the time of his death so I asked if that's how it really was? I knew he was involved with Kidada but I thought it was earlier in 96, not in september.

Yes, Storm. Donna who was part of the Outlawz. They were involved and most of their tracks are recorded during the Makaveli era so I figured they dated at that point of time.
Pac and Kidada were engaged at the time of his death.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
It was cool....although it felt rushed, the script could've been better...the editing was :scust:...shyt was edited like a amateur did it. benny boom or LT should've known better

The snoop voiceover had nikkas dying laughing in the theater

Demetrius did a good job for a first time acting role in my opinion....certain parts of the movie homie looked and moved exactly like Pac

As a fan of the culture and a big fan of Pac, I was entertained and enjoyed it for the most part... I would watch it again :manny:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jada hates it... says they made her relationship with Pac a bunch of :duck: and lies... who saw it?? Is it worth my time? Will I be mad like I was with Notorious?

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
So the guy that played Pac?? How was he in the role, mannerisms, characteristics? Voice???
I thought he did good...since i knew it was his first role, I wasn't expecting Denzel acting chops...his delivery was off in certain parts...but there was parts of the movie dude WAS Pac..._looked and move just like him

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Also how political is this movie and how much of his personality did they show?

Very little outside of the start with his childhood. You never really feel his passion.

Yeah the editing was piss poor and left so many loose ends. The whole Pac vs Bad Boy beef wasnt even mentioned much or explained.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
So the guy that played Pac?? How was he in the role, mannerisms, characteristics? Voice???

He has mannerisms but none of the passion and "it" that Pac had when he was fired up. Everytime he raised his voice it fell flat , like when he did the infamous Juice locker scene. Failure. You could tell this was his first movie because all the real actors ran circles around him when together on screne.