Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
should i post disrespectful shyt in the comment section?:lupe:ain't no crips where i live:patrice:i should be straight :mjgrin:

Knock yourself out. fukk Snots for the most part. The only people that care are from Southside CC and Atlantic Drive CC. But weren't you the main nikka venting about people disrespecting the dead.

Last edited:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why these niccaz take that shyt so serious.The Pac/Orlando scuffle that is.

That shyt had nothing to do with how Orlando went out of here.He got blasted for some totally different shyt.

If Pac was responsible for Orlando's death, I'd get it.

But these are supposed gangsta niccaz.Why you holding on to a scuffle like that?:gucci:

They love the attention I guess

In the social media era they will be fukk Orlando hashtags or nikkas talking shyt at the movie theater. He is just warning people don't get carried away.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
MY QUICK 80'S BABY PAC FAN MOVIE REVIEW OF #AllEyezOnMe:
*It wasn't horrible but it wasn't that good either. I didnt have high hopes for this knowing how Afeni & the family weren't endorsing this and sadly that's why I wasn't really disappointed.

*This a glorified Lifetime movie and you can wait to see it, especialy if you grew up on Pac and/or saw Tupac Resurrection or Thug Angel documentaries.

*The pacing was all off. Ol boy had some Pac mannerisms but he had none of Pac's passion.

*They glossed over his life and never explained Pac as a person. You never felt invested in him as a character.

*The ending was downright terrible. Worst ending to a biopic I've ever seen no exaggeration.

*How do you have a Pac movie with no Puffy? The slant was highly evident and they dont even go into the Pac vs. Biggie beef very much at all really.

*The "clearly I'm not Dre" line by Pac on here was cringeworthy. These movies make Dre look lile a superhero and all others weak.

*How you gonna have Pac performing Hail Mary at the July 4th HOB concert?!?!?!?!

* I give it a 4/10 for the wardrobe and supporting actors (although it's no reason 40 yr old Outlawz members & Money B should be playing themselves). 6/10 if you didnt grow up in that era.

*Pac deserves so much more. He needs a miniseries with New Edition level of time and detail to each period with somebody who showcases his passion.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Just got home from the movie a few mins ago

Man the women in this :wow::whoo::whew: Yall wasn't lying bout dat ass after BIG's freestyle :takedat:

Only problem I had that I can think of right now is when the Hail Mary at the House of Blues scene :stopitslime: hype/Hollywood input I guess :yeshrug: Not a huge huge issue just like SOC.

Mom's said she almost cried during the Afeni/Pac scenes and the Vegas shooting.

The scene were breh got sliced up when Pac & Sekyiwa got to Oakland :damn::damn::damn::whoa: I would've been knocking on that door quicker that he did.

Music throughout the movie was :obama: same with the performances.

The DR dinner scene :russ:......:ufdup::demonic::hubie:

:laff: Snoop's character threw me off big time
*Mom* "He sound like Snoop :ohhh:
*Me* "Because that is Snoop's voice" :lolbron:
*Mom* :dwillhuh:

Dope how Snoop's real pops was in the movie

Suge giving Dre the :birdman: :deadmanny:

I see what Diddy was :whew::clap::thumbsup: but it is what it is.
Ending was :yeshrug:
All I can think of right now but I know I'll have more to say.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people shytting on this that it literally opens the door for ANOTHER Tupac movie to be made.

In the end, dude will have as many movies/documentaries with his name in the title, as years of life.

lol we might as well see what John Singleton was trying to do at this point. It's out of control, the Tupac worship will never stop.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Netflix just needs to make a hip hop tv series with every season focusing on a different controversial event in hip hop history
:ohhh: that would be dope as fukk but unfortunate nikkas wouldn't come to agreements with that shyt :francis:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
It was OK. I think it's tough to summarize his whole life in a little over 2 hours so it felt kinda choppy at times. Like they were skipping from event to event.

But as someone who grew up to Pac and knows all of the story it didn't feel like anything was fabricated. Jada is saying the part where he reads the poem never happened so there might be more fake stuff but I didn't notice anything big. The part where he performs Hail Mary during his House of blues concert was obviously wack to us who knows the timeline.

Also, I didn't know Pac dated Kidada at the time of his death. Is that the real story? I've missed that completely. I thought he was with Storm at that time.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Real and what? Storm? :pachaha:

I honestly didn't know he was with Kidada at the time of his death so I asked if that's how it really was? I knew he was involved with Kidada but I thought it was earlier in 96, not in september.

Yes, Storm. Donna who was part of the Outlawz. They were involved and most of their tracks are recorded during the Makaveli era so I figured they dated at that point of time.

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I honestly didn't know he was with Kidada at the time of his death so I asked if that's how it really was? I knew he was involved with Kidada but I thought it was earlier in 96, not in september.

Yes, Storm. Donna who was part of the Outlawz. They were involved and most of their tracks are recorded during the Makaveli era so I figured they dated at that point of time.

Read a million articles and watched every documentary on Tupac and I've never heard no such thing. But yes kidada jones was there until the end.