Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Movie was :trash:

Why the fukk was the Outlaws in the movie in the first place? Yo this shyt was so trash people literally left the theater half way into the movie:russ:.

Notorious was waaaaaay waaaaaay better. Benny Boom and L.T straight up robbed nikkas with this wack shyt:lolbron:

What the fukk was this shyt :camby:
Lmao GTFOH

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
lol, nobody that was super close to Pac is co-signing but nikkaz still willingly allowing themselves to get robbed. I hope this shyt is a monumental flop and gets shytted on.

Breh, c'mon I m not the biggest fan of Edi but that nikka knew Pac since 92-93, and he was Pac's brother in law. Of course noble is nothing for pac and pac introduced him to game 3 months before he die, but there is no doubt that edi was close to pac.. that nikka was pac's family

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
@<<TheStandard>> absolutely right.

Snoop's been defending Suge as well. We shouldn't forget he:

- Got Dre off Ruthless
- Got Snoop off a murder trial
- Gave Pac a new lease on life after jail

Sure a lot of it was strategic and selfish but they're making him out to be Thanos in these movies. I think AYOM actually did a slightly better job than SOC did in this case, as we at least see how he was cool with Pac as well.

Yeah man, it's just tough

like I literally watched Epic Records leave Bobby Schmurda for dead. Interscope basically threw 2pac in the bushes after his rape charge.....

It's hard for me to see movies where Suge has literally no redeeming qualities.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Biopics are historically trash movies...

But i wanna watch this...but I might not...since they are historically trash...

And I've read so many and watch so many Tupac documentaries and interviews...I am good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
19120727_1932574040360693_1267945470437621760_n.jpg

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
My concern for this is does this do at lest some justice to Pac's legacy or is it one of those films that is harmful to it (i.e. The Doors did for Jim Morrison& Wired did for John Belushi) ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't understand why these niccaz take that shyt so serious.The Pac/Orlando scuffle that is.

That shyt had nothing to do with how Orlando went out of here.He got blasted for some totally different shyt.

If Pac was responsible for Orlando's death, I'd get it.

But these are supposed gangsta niccaz.Why you holding on to a scuffle like that?:gucci:

They love the attention I guess

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Edi wasn't close to pac now? Please.

Breh, c'mon I m not the biggest fan of Edi but that nikka knew Pac since 92-93, and he was Pac's brother in law. Of course noble is nothing for pac and pac introduced him to game 3 months before he die, but there is no doubt that edi was close to pac.. that nikka was pac's family

Ok. One person. Any blood relatives co sign? What about the shady shyt that went on to make this film possible? What about Puffy conveniently hardly being in the film? It's gonna be a cheesy ass movie and not up to par so long as it doesn't tell the story from Pac's perspective.