Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
That Snoop voiceover shyt was an epic L :snoop: makes me think that was a last minute change. That alone made the shyt a lil cheesy for me. And Bleu Davinci :deadmanny: i couldnt figure out where I knew dude from for a lil minute. I heard homie from Money and Violence was in it too but I can't recall seeing him

:dead: I forgot about that

And dude been actin Hollywood talkin about hes in the 2pac movie.. Ended up being an extra or completely cut out the movie.. His acting is trash so I wouldn't be surprised.

Nikka should just come back and do money and violence and stop bullshiittin :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gonna see it tonight. At this point nothing can be worst then Notorious:yeshrug:

still haven't seen Notorious and have no desire to see it. Same with this. Too many impartial and agenda driven cats had a part in making this movie.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Regarding jada pinkett

This same shyt happened with lil Kim in notorious.

nikkas need to remember.. All this shyt happened over 20 years ago. Not calling her a liar at all but I don't remember every single detail that happened over 20 years ago :stopitslime: my 2 closest friends I've known for 26 years and sometimes one of them will say bring up something that happened back in the day that I flat out don't remember.. Some shyt they said happened a certain way I remember it happening a different way.

Do I think jada would forget something as significant as pac reading her a poem? No.. But Im not going to forget this happened 20 years ago. Anything is possible.

I don't see why they would purposely lie about something that she would end up seeing. Maybe the person who gave them the info was mistaken. Not sure why they didn't discuss that part with her before hand but that's a whole other conversation

Well she's speaking her peace...if they didn't get the info from her about scenes between her and Pac where did the get them from? What that says is they were taking liberties with their relationship when they could have just consulted her about what happend vs. what ideas they had for the movie...that doesn't seem to be the case.

With all of the other shyt going on making this movie look suspect, the fact that she can personally single out the scenes with her likeness in it and tell you that it was inaccurate when it didn't HAVE to be should tell you something.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know why anybody would expect a 1:1 with reality in a biopic.

No biopic in history has been like that.

I understand why jada doesn't like it,it's her life,but artistically in the film it works fine.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Did anybody seriously think with Benny Boom directing it that this was going to be good? just go have a look at his filmography it's straight trash.

All these biopics fabricate shyt, straight out of compton was laughable, notorious was straight trash, all the shyt Afeni did after Pac passed to choir boy up his image this film is just a continuation of it.

And fukk Jada she turned her back on Pac towards the end.:camby:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why anybody would expect a 1:1 with reality in a biopic.

No biopic in history has been like that.

I understand why jada doesn't like it,it's her life,but artistically in the film it works fine.

I figured she didn't like how it showed how her and 'pac broke it off..... which is fair to say when she been the biggest cheerleader for 'pac. It'll probably be the same had they done a biopic of Prince and Shelia E not liking how they shown their romantic/friendship relationship.

The movie was cool to me. I think too many people are nitpicking and wanting more than what to expect. The problem is more due to there's so much of 2pac's life to expound upon that it is impossible to squeeze it in on one film regardless of the length. But they done pretty decent for what they had. I will say this, it is WAY MORE entertaining than NOTORIOUS and WAY MORE authentic than Straight Outta Compton.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anybody seriously think with Benny Boom directing it that this was going to be good? just go have a look at his filmography it's straight trash.

All these biopics fabricate shyt, straight out of compton was laughable, notorious was straight trash, all the shyt Afeni did after Pac passed to choir boy up his image this film is just a continuation of it.

And fukk Jada she turned her back on Pac towards the end.:camby:

They didn't choir boy up his image. They gave both the good and the ignorant side of 2pac.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
After reading the story about morgan creek suing Afeni for the rights i no longer have any interest in seeing this,that tells me everything i need to know.

its a bunch of people with no connection to pac trying to tell his story and profit off his name....

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I figured she didn't like how it showed how her and 'pac broke it off..... which is fair to say when she been the biggest cheerleader for 'pac. It'll probably be the same had they done a biopic of Prince and Shelia E not liking how they shown their romantic/friendship relationship.

The movie was cool to me. I think too many people are nitpicking and wanting more than what to expect. The problem is more due to there's so much of 2pac's life to expound upon that it is impossible to squeeze it in on one film regardless of the length. But they done pretty decent for what they had. I will say this, it is WAY MORE entertaining than NOTORIOUS and WAY MORE authentic than Straight Outta Compton.
Yeah,people are actively looking for reasons to hate on this film or not support it.

It's been a witch hunt since day 1.

Film is fine,it ain't a masterpiece but it's serviceable.

Daps
i think its pretty good and entertaining (half the movie is dope performances so if you a "real pac fan" idk how you wont be entertained), there is nothing wrong with it per se unless you nit picky. they could've left jada out though, since they had to up the creativity for her scenes and since its not like her scenes were that material to pacs work or life anyway.