Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
it was better than Notorious for sure...

Actress who played Afeni did the best job...
The Jada chick sounded just like Jada too

These biopics will never be satisfying though

Tupac Ressurection>>>

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Movie was :trash:

Why the fukk was the Outlaws in the movie in the first place? Yo this shyt was so trash people literally left the theater half way into the movie:russ:.

Notorious was waaaaaay waaaaaay better. Benny Boom and L.T straight up robbed nikkas with this wack shyt:lolbron:

What the fukk was this shyt :camby:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Regarding jada pinkett

This same shyt happened with lil Kim in notorious.

nikkas need to remember.. All this shyt happened over 20 years ago. Not calling her a liar at all but I don't remember every single detail that happened over 20 years ago :stopitslime: my 2 closest friends I've known for 26 years and sometimes one of them will say bring up something that happened back in the day that I flat out don't remember.. Some shyt they said happened a certain way I remember it happening a different way.

Do I think jada would forget something as significant as pac reading her a poem? No.. But Im not going to forget this happened 20 years ago. Anything is possible.

I don't see why they would purposely lie about something that she would end up seeing. Maybe the person who gave them the info was mistaken. Not sure why they didn't discuss that part with her before hand but that's a whole other conversation

Last edited: