ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

7HueZGnQ49kTC.webp

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I said off jump since Monday that the Jada scenes felt very forced and way too "cinematic" to feel real.

They kind of used her to check in on the different kinds of Pac he's been throughout his life, instead of just showing an organic relationship.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Man this Jada thing...who gives a fukk honestly? It ain't that big of a deal. Straight Outta Compton had Dr.Dre show us his wet dreams in which he goes '88 Mike Tyson on Blood killas, makes broke ass Eazy E cry and stands up face to face to prime Suge, ends the movie with "Aftermath"...shyt was disgusting. This ain't nothin compared to that

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Man this Jada thing...who gives a fukk honestly? It ain't that big of a deal. Straight Outta Compton had Dr.Dre show us his wet dreams in which he goes '88 Mike Tyson on Blood killas, makes broke ass Eazy E cry and stands up face to face to prime Suge, ends the movie with "Aftermath"...shyt was disgusting. This ain't nothin compared to that

Dap+rep

This is what I'm saying, compared to the second half of SOC or Notorious this movie is pretty good :yeshrug:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs something came up so I'll have to watch it on Tuesday.

Can anyone confirm that og Pac songs were used ?