Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not the voice as much as the charm, passion and conviction is missing. Suge always as a quiet menace about him where even when laughing you can feel it can get ugly at any second.

It's like they had Shipp watch Pac but not actually listen, study and empathize with him. It's like he's reading lines and he's not able to do on the fly impersonations similar to how Jamie Foxx can do Ray at the drop of a hat.
Acting isn't really about being able to do impersonations though.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
What about the Bryant park situation?

They show that? Nas? Big jungle ready to pop on nikkas?

Nas gets name-dropped when they re-enact Pac's last TV interview where he talks about Death Row East replacing the corny NY leaders "Nas and Bad Boy".

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I see Friday is rated 7.1/10

But i swear I heard multiple times reviewers back in the day trashed the fukk out of it before it become a cult classic.

But who knows biggies movie was trash.

I'll find out tomorrow

Friday got the Married...with Children esque reviews when it came out, if that makes sense. It is now heralded as MWC is too.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Fif is absolutely right...this shyt was horrible!! The script the acting the editing smh you better off watching YouTube videos of Pac cause that's what's they basically did when they put this shyt together:mjlol:

:manny: Benny Boom should stick to music videos

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Fif is absolutely right...this shyt was horrible!! The script the acting the editing smh you better off watching YouTube videos of Pac cause that's what's they basically did when they put this shyt together:mjlol:

:manny: Benny Boom should stick to music videos
When I saw the extended footage it looked like they took the most famous 2pac clips and made a movie out of them lol

I'm still gonna watch in theatres though