Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah Pac has the most mishandled legacy of any dead music superstar and a large part of that is due to his rivals gaining power while his friends lost theirs. No reason there shouldn't have been "I Miss You/We'll Always Love Big Poppa" tributes left and right for Pac, but the fall of Death Row killed all of that. Only two real Pac tribue songs were Naughty By Nature & Yukmouth, and even Treach said it was a shame that his was the first and it took a year for a Pac tribute song when Big got one in weeks. Afeni's mismanagement of the music along with Death Row going into bankrupcy really cripples everything.

Nobody is going against Puffy tho because he can get you blackballed the same way you won't get a real Motown story untl Berry Gordy dies. Sad but true.

I've always wondered aloud what if Pac pulled a Snoop and went to No Limit instead of Death Row. Not only would P have been a more worthy defender of Pac's legacy but Pac might've lived longer given the elite level goons that P had at his disposal which would've prevented the Vegas brawl or any other reprisals from Henchmen.

I'm moreso disappointed that anyone if even giving this a good review. I was disgusted by the review I got.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Much better than notorious.

This wasn't a bad movie. It plays too much like a highlight reel than a movie up until once he gets out of prison,

It's flawed yeah but not an embarrassing effort by any means. My theater was filled to the max and people loved it

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Much better than notorious.

This wasn't a bad movie. It plays too much like a highlight reel than a movie up until once he gets out of prison,

It's flawed yeah but not an embarrassing effort by any means. My theater was filled to the max and people loved it

hey bro pm me

it came out today buts it 9am, how did u watch already did it leak?

could u share with me thru pm

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I saw it last night. It wasn't horrible like some people were saying. I thought some of the early scenes of his life sped through too fast, but like others have said, it's almost like a highlight reel. In that regard, it's similar to the Ali movie. Hard to say if it's better than SOC, because this film doesn't have the glaring inaccuracies and fabrications that SOC did, but SOC did a better job showing how they became NWA than this did showing what made Pac special.