Daps
All Eyez on Me Rotten Tomatoes

tenor.gif

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
"A badly botched biopic that won't earn Shakur any new fans and will disappoint the ones he has."

"This overlong, overwrought and once-over-lightly dramatisation of the life and death of US rapper Tupac Shakur feels like something cut-and-pasted from biopic-making 101."

"Even hard line fans prepared to concede that 'Pac is too complex and contradictory a figure to ever be truly captured on-screen will be shocked by how far this poorly scripted, dreadfully directed affair misses the mark of the man."

:scust:These hollywood fukkers had all this time to make a great Tupac film and still managed to fukk it up. I ain't supporting no half-ass attempt to portray one of the GOAT rappers. They should just do an HBO miniseries on Tupac so they can cover all the shyt this movie gon leave out or fukk up.
Or listen to his legacy: album & cie.
The guy pretty told everything on record. Why watch a movie?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I was hoping Benny would've done a good job since I enjoyed Next Day Air (very underrated) but sounds like the script was terrible. LT Hutton seemed to be in love with it so there wasn't much room for creativity
U don't leave something of this magnitude in the hands of an amateur. It's not even his fault.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
"Shipp Jr. isn’t the most miscast player here though. That honour goes to the less-than-intimidating dude they found to play Shakur’s devious nemesis-mentor Suge Knight. Actor Dominic L. Santana is fat and can frown on command, and that’s about it."

:mjlol:
this shyt better not suck. period