Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
That IMDB rating is a very small sample ..expect that shyt to be at 5.9 by next week.

Bums ruined a potential all time movie! :pacspit:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna see it those reviews i been reading made me change my mind sad pac legacy gotta have this movie stinking it up :/

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Man this shyt was dope:ohhh:Pac was too complex for one movie, but we got Tupac Resurrection which was also dope. I'm proud of Benny Boom and all those involved. Dude who play Pac did a really good job. The acting was good. shyt this was better than Straight outta of Compton. I hope nikkas support this shyt, my theatre was packed.

Side note: We need instagram's for all the women actresses. Got damn the women in this film was bad as hell. The chick who played Pac's accuser holy fukking shyt. :whoo::ohlawd:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Man this shyt was dope:ohhh:Pac was too complex for one movie, but we got Tupac Resurrection which was also dope. I'm proud of Benny Boom and all those involved. Dude who play Pac did a really good job. The acting was good. shyt this was better than Straight outta of Compton. I hope nikkas support this shyt, my theatre was packed.

Side note: We need instagram's for all the women actresses. Got damn the women in this film was bad as hell. The chick who played Pac's accuser holy fukking shyt. :whoo::ohlawd:
So ..a postive review from a coli breh. Did they include Puffy bytch ass tho??

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

Yes she was and keda jones