Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
do you still feel like they were trying to tarnish pac or is this just another case of nikkas trying cash in off his name and legacy with amateurs not knowing what the fukk they are doing? Ice Cube, Dre, and F. Gary gave them the blue print and they still didn't deliver. Better than S.O.C my ass :francis: and I know S.O.C has it's ducktales but from a quality standpoint, it's shytting on this 10 fold
ama fukking teurs!!!
benny boom???
lt hutton??

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
"A badly botched biopic that won't earn Shakur any new fans and will disappoint the ones he has."

"This overlong, overwrought and once-over-lightly dramatisation of the life and death of US rapper Tupac Shakur feels like something cut-and-pasted from biopic-making 101."

"Even hard line fans prepared to concede that 'Pac is too complex and contradictory a figure to ever be truly captured on-screen will be shocked by how far this poorly scripted, dreadfully directed affair misses the mark of the man."

:scust:These hollywood fukkers had all this time to make a great Tupac film and still managed to fukk it up. I ain't supporting no half-ass attempt to portray one of the GOAT rappers. They should just do an HBO miniseries on Tupac so they can cover all the shyt this movie gon leave out or fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did it make Pac look? Did it make him look too soft and like a wanna be like some people are saying?

I remember that YouTube guy "Thought Crimez" saying this movie was going to be a "hit piece".

Not "hit" in a successful/positive sense, but a actual hit on Pac's image.

He predicted this shyt 2 years ago.For some reason, he took that video down, tho.

I'm still curious as to why he did that.It was called "Deconstructing Tupac"

He was saying after 20 years, they like to tear down powerful black historical figures

and try to water down their image.All this shyt coincides with Wack 100/Funk Flex

dragging Pac's name through the mud recently.

Judging by some of the reviews I've read, the film can actually leave you NOT liking Pac.

I've seen at least 3 reviewers state that exact sentiment.

People saying we're being negative.......just go read the reviews.

They're out there.I'mma still go see it and show my support because it's Pac

but my original skepticism had me prepared for this disappointing blow.

Always felt like this was a BET movie being passed off as a summer blockbuster.

Only hope is this is one of those "hood classics"....where the reviews are poor

but niccaz love it.It's taps into a sphere of consciousness that we're only privy to.

That's my only hope right now:francis:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
II feel like Pac had toooooo god damn much going on in his short lived life to be convered in a movie. So, I know, it will be bad. Especially for die hard Pac fans

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka got a wig for Pac's old cut and for the baldy. He could've EASILY grown his hair out and shaved it when necessary. I just don't get it.
Shooting schedules and budgets don't work like that. I'm assuming they were on a tight deadline, and shooting/reshooting a lot of different scenes so they couldn't waste weeks waiting on his hair to grow back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the one positive review out of the five up so far:

Reviews | All Eyez On Me | Australia’s Premier Online Movie Magazine | Filmink

All these reviews are from Australia and New Zealand. There are plenty more to come.

I'm seeing this on Friday night, already got tix.

"For such an opinionated, thought-provoking storyteller, the Tupac we see in the film does not express much in the way of thoughts on life, music, and his role as a voice for African-Americans, all of which he expressed prolifically in real life"

Make a movie about Pac and leave out the most important aspects of his life, brehs