Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i went in with horrible expectations, on some uber hate shyt so i can hopefully digest it and come out bit happy that was cool..but it was down right embarrassing.
THis is my opinion..
I went in quite bias as many on here will/would know so i'm hoping i can give some props..OK shipp as the soft spoken pac was a little nice touch..but the cohesion and editing really ruined this motherfukkah.
How did it make Pac look? Did it make him look too soft and like a wanna be like some people are saying?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
i went in with horrible expectations, on some uber hate shyt so i can hopefully digest it and come out bit happy that was cool..but it was down right embarrassing.
THis is my opinion..
I went in quite bias as many on here will/would know so i'm hoping i can give some props..OK shipp as the soft spoken pac was a little nice touch..but the cohesion and editing really ruined this motherfukkah.
:picard:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
THis is my opinion..
THis is my opinion..
do you still feel like they were trying to tarnish pac or is this just another case of nikkas trying cash in off his name and legacy with amateurs not knowing what the fukk they are doing? Ice Cube, Dre, and F. Gary gave them the blue print and they still didn't deliver. Better than S.O.C my ass :francis: and I know S.O.C has it's ducktales but from a quality standpoint, it's shytting on this 10 fold