Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This nikka got a wig for Pac's old cut and for the baldy. He could've EASILY grown his hair out and shaved it when necessary. I just don't get it.
Who really cares tho? :pachaha:

If yall hadn't brought it, I would have thought all this time he did shave his head. Looks bald to me lol

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ladies and gentleman

This is everything wrong with hip-hop/the internet/stories/tv/novels and truth.
Lmao
Still waiting for someone in here besides one person, to honestly review the movie. So far, all I'm hearing is negativity from folks who aint seen the movie.
Facts I was about to buy tickets but i was like :patrice:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
im going to see iot at 7pm hopefuly it isnt as bad as we all seem to think its looking. i thought notorious was embarassing and woulda had biggie spinning in his grave the way that grayvee nikka played him like that nikka was on some cornball comedic shyt...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How was it?
i went in with horrible expectations, on some uber hate shyt so i can hopefully digest it and come out bit happy that was cool..but it was down right embarrassing.
THis is my opinion..
I went in quite bias as many on here will/would know so i'm hoping i can give some props..OK shipp as the soft spoken pac was a little nice touch..but the cohesion and editing really ruined this motherfukkah.