Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tupac has to have the most mishandled posthumous legacy ever. Nothing's ever done with care or foresight. They let anyone near his shyt even if they only have a passing interest in the man or his music. That emeniem shyt, that wack ass pac life album. Now this shyt. What exactly qualifies LT Hutton and Benny boom to handle a project of this magnitude? Boom obviously isnt a Pac fan nor a upper echelon director and LT I guess fetched Pac some coffee once?! This needed to be in the hands of a competent director with a clear vision of a movie that would be timely for the world we live in today.
Facts. I'm dead ass not going to see this shyt. I'm mad Outlawz endorsing this shyt. Not surprised Money B is that nikka been bitter and low key hating on Pac for years now. Pac def musta said some shyt to him that had him in his feelings.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Facts. I'm dead ass not going to see this shyt. I'm mad Outlawz endorsing this shyt. Not surprised Money B is that nikka been bitter and low key hating on Pac for years now. Pac def musta said some shyt to him that had him in his feelings.

What Money B say?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What Money B say?
It's more about how he been acting the past few years. He always got something negative to say about Pac. shyt. Even on his show. He would bring guest on there who know Pac and almost ALWAYS want them to say some negative shyt about him. From Lady Of Rage to Big Syke. he always tryna get them to reflect on some negative memory. Its weird as fukk.