Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
does it show him having any problems with dre or snoop?

Literally showed 0 of his beef with Dre but went out of it's way to highlight his beef with Snoop in his final days.

Makes me think Benny Boom kept it way safe since he's cool with Dre.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Lowkey im most excited about the Digital Underground stuff. How much of Pacs music was in the movie? Do we get a lot of his music?

We get a lot, top of my head :

Same Song
Brenda's Got a Baby
I Get Around
Keep Ya Head Up
So Many Tears
Dear Mama
California Love
All Eyez On Me
Ambitions az a Ridah
Hit Em Up
Hail Mary
To Live and Die in LA

The Shock G actor kills it, wish we had more of him.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Speaking of the Pac/Dre beef and Benny Boom's way of handling it. Major spoiler:

Not only is their beef not addressed at all, the following is almost a direct quote. This is the final conversation between Kiddada/Pac before Pac heads out to the club with Suge and gets popped:

K: "I thought you were gonna leave DR?"
Pac: "Suge owns everything, my music my ideas my money. There's no way out"
K: "Dre did it!"
Pac: "Well I guess I'm not Dre! :mjcry:"

No lie.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the Pac/Dre beef and Benny Boom's way of handling it. Major spoiler:

Not only is their beef not addressed at all, the following is almost a direct quote. This is the final conversation between Kiddada/Pac before Pac heads out to the club with Suge and gets popped:

No lie.
#FUKKERY :dead:

Did it put any blame on puff for the first shooting? Or did this movie seem like puff really did have some money in it?

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
#FUKKERY :dead:

Did it put any blame on puff for the first shooting? Or did this movie seem like puff really did have some money in it?

Puff isn't in the movie at all, Benny Boom playing it safe. It does show that Big was in Jack's (who has a different name) pocket and is lowkey scared/warning Pac. Pac does believe Big/Big's crew knew about the setup, and it's kind of hinted that SOME of Big's boys knew based on their reactions, Big looks innocent.

The movie does state that Bad Boy put a bounty on DR chains.

Puff is not named at all.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Puff isn't in the movie at all, Benny Boom playing it safe. It does show that Big was in Jack's (who has a different name) pocket and is lowkey scared/warning Pac. Pac does believe Big/Big's crew knew about the setup, and it's kind of hinted that SOME of Big's boys knew based on their reactions, Big looks innocent.

The movie does state that Bad Boy put a bounty on DR chains.

Puff is not named at all.
What would you've liked to see in the movie that wasn't in it breh? What you think they should have added to it or replace with other parts?

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
What would you've liked to see in the movie that wasn't in it breh? What you think they should have added to it or replace with other parts?

I definitely didn't need all those Jada Pinkett scenes, some were important some were just there.

Would've wanted to see more about Pac's insane work ethic. And the making of Me Against the World kind of gets glossed over in comparison to the other albums.

For all it's flaws it does hit a lot of shyt. It doesn't go indepth about stuff like Thug Life crew or the Outlawz (tho they're in there, the real brehs).

I think it really tried to tell the whole tale of Pac's life, which means I can't think of a lot of shyt I missed. Y'all are bound to pick up on shyt that I didn't.

And Benny Boom kept it too safe. Keeping Puffy and the Dre beef out is inexcusable.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

No lie.
And this right here is where I don't pay to see this shyt. This is too much. So apparently the movie made him look like a soft fake nikka who died broke. Nah I'm good.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Let me say this up front about Pac getting shot (in Vegas):

Set up and the scene itself is ill as fukk but it gets ruined completely by some gospel ass song and shoddy editing. When they drag him out of the car some breh and a choir starts singing about Jesus and the movie just ends (rest is just an epilogue before we get a final REAL PAC interview).

That scene went from great to weak within seconds.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Let me say this up front about Pac getting shot (in Vegas):

Set up and the scene itself is ill as fukk but it gets ruined completely by some gospel ass song and shoddy editing. When they drag him out of the car some breh and a choir starts singing about Jesus and the movie just ends (rest is just an epilogue before we get a final REAL PAC interview).

That scene went from great to weak within seconds.
:snoop: