Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: at the dumb assess saying there was not any promotion

There wasn't....They just recently started going in on that shyt.

But anyways......Just read a couple reviews.One totally shytting on the film.

The other gave it 2 1/2 stars.

Both out of Australia, tho....Take it with a grain of salt

Only published reviews available right now.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
MrW5mUX.gif

All Eyez On Me BLACK CARPET PREMIERE

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In regards to promo I personally think more could have been done, I think should have been a consistent build up. However am hoping it does well, Pac a huge figure and it's had some promotIon so hopefully people are aware of it and go check it out.

Some bits I've seen have looked very promising, am very excited to see the whole thing, can't judge positively or negatively based on clips of others opinions, wanna see for myself.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm a huge Pac fan and I'm afraid to see this. They should have got Daniel Day Lewis to play him.

lmfao

its getting ehhhhhh reviews so far. 7.5 on imdb which is good, but based on a very small sample size.

the few reviews I've read have been bad, one called it the worst biopic of all time

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a feeling this is gonna be terrible. How can you not get a good director with a real vision attached to this project is beyond me.
same here, gonna watch it on Saturday. trailers look really corny, way too glitzy and dumbed-down for the masses

we need a complex and nuanced portrait of his character, his changes in only 25 years of time and his influence over the entire world, not only rap music

instead it seems like we get Notorious II: Electric Pacaloo (which means it will be worse than Notorious, which was okay but could have been way better as well)