Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Tickets for Thursday night early viewing. I haven't read the spoilers but the reviews got me shook, :patrice:

Nevertheless, I will go in with an open mind hopefully enjoy it.

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
can everbody spam lt hutton on ig and tell em that he need to step up the international promotion for these last 3 dayz i see people all over the world in the comments like will this movie come to canada brazil etc

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
Let me say this up front about Pac getting shot (in Vegas):

Set up and the scene itself is ill as fukk but it gets ruined completely by some gospel ass song and shoddy editing. When they drag him out of the car some breh and a choir starts singing about Jesus and the movie just ends (rest is just an epilogue before we get a final REAL PAC interview).

That scene went from great to weak within seconds.
how was the court house interview scene? or did dshipp just talk to himself likewe have seen on these clips

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
We would have to start a new thread after the movie drops and ask the people for a vote

In my opinion he sounds absolutely nothing like PAC. He clearly looks like him but his voice is way off.

That's the set off for PAC.. his voice

Funny thing is Tha Realest spent 2+ years on Death Row playing the part of Tupac and was probably sitting on his couch waiting to be casted as 2pac for this movie.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Let me say this up front about Pac getting shot (in Vegas):

Set up and the scene itself is ill as fukk but it gets ruined completely by some gospel ass song and shoddy editing. When they drag him out of the car some breh and a choir starts singing about Jesus and the movie just ends (rest is just an epilogue before we get a final REAL PAC interview).

That scene went from great to weak within seconds.
fukk that man!!! so there's no real sadness and emotion in that scene alas Malcolm X film at the audubon ballroom scene??

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
how was the court house interview scene? or did dshipp just talk to himself likewe have seen on these clips

There's two courthouse scenes, the second one is the infamous "you haven't looked at me once" scene and imo he nailed it - I believe that's also the scene that got him the part.

The voice - when he's calm/collected he sounds like Pac. When he gets aggressive /amped up he clearly doesn't have the vocal range of Pac.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
fukk that man!!! so there's no real sadness and emotion in that scene alas Malcolm X film at the audubon ballroom scene??

I think that's what they tried going for and it's dope right up until he gets popped, unless I experienced it differently than y'all will the music that starts playing completely took me out of it and sounded forced as fukk :yeshrug:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw that scene with Kidada on that hbo special that shyt made pac look weak as fukk, undecisive, confused, etc..

But anyway if I read that spoiler correctly and i just skimmed through it that Diddy shyt is a disappointing

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac has to have the most mishandled posthumous legacy ever. Nothing's ever done with care or foresight. They let anyone near his shyt even if they only have a passing interest in the man or his music. That emeniem shyt, that wack ass pac life album. Now this shyt. What exactly qualifies LT Hutton and Benny boom to handle a project of this magnitude? Boom obviously isnt a Pac fan nor a upper echelon director and LT I guess fetched Pac some coffee once?! This needed to be in the hands of a competent director with a clear vision of a movie that would be timely for the world we live in today.

Thugnificent

Rookie
Daps
Tupac has to have the most mishandled posthumous legacy ever. Nothing's ever done with care or foresight. They let anyone near his shyt even if they only have a passing interest in the man or his music. That emeniem shyt, that wack ass pac life album. Now this shyt. What exactly qualifies LT Hutton and Benny boom to handle a project of this magnitude? Boom obviously isnt a Pac fan nor a upper echelon director and LT I guess fetched Pac some coffee once?! This needed to be in the hands of a competent director with a clear vision of a movie that would be timely for the world we live in today.
Its a damn shame. His estate almost turned Pac into a gimmick. Thank god that pac made such dope music and was so felt that he still got a lot of fans and that nothing not even a wac biopic or another wac album can change that.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Purchased my tix for Friday night at the Alamo Drafthouse in Downtowon Brooklyn. NYC heads lets make it a Coli night

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
There's been rumors that this shyt BEEN leaked but its in Hindu and its hard as fukk to find