Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Didn't see no Pac mention in there

Where did you serve time and for how long and for what offenses?

I did time in New York State, in Clinton Dannemora, that’s where Tupac was at, when he was down. I was there when he came through, he didn’t get raped (which was a fukked up rumor) he was in protective custody, because he was a celebrity. I was in Clinton three different times, Sing Sing, Greenhaven, Elmira, Comstock, Fishkill and Eastern. I served 21 years my last time down, and did two prior three year bids before this last long stretch. I had a police shooting; it was in 1991, in the Louis H. Pinkhouses. I was all over the news, being dragged out of my housing complex after the police beat the shyt out of me and let a police canine bite me in the face and body several times. Two cops got shot, so I was facing a life term. I went to trial, you know rolling the dice, because the cop out was 20 years. I beat the top 24 counts and still got 20 to 40 years. For drugs and weapons offenses. The contraband was found in my house after I was arrested.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Where did you serve time and for how long and for what offenses?

I did time in New York State, in Clinton Dannemora, that’s where Tupac was at, when he was down. I was there when he came through, he didn’t get raped (which was a fukked up rumor) he was in protective custody, because he was a celebrity. I was in Clinton three different times, Sing Sing, Greenhaven, Elmira, Comstock, Fishkill and Eastern. I served 21 years my last time down, and did two prior three year bids before this last long stretch. I had a police shooting; it was in 1991, in the Louis H. Pinkhouses. I was all over the news, being dragged out of my housing complex after the police beat the shyt out of me and let a police canine bite me in the face and body several times. Two cops got shot, so I was facing a life term. I went to trial, you know rolling the dice, because the cop out was 20 years. I beat the top 24 counts and still got 20 to 40 years. For drugs and weapons offenses. The contraband was found in my house after I was arrested.
My bad just skimmed through it