Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
@MooseMouthMthafuga @Thugnificent @KingBenji and apologizies to my niccaz who I forgot to tag, I'll write a proper review tomorrow.

As a Pac fan I liked the movie, loved some of it and was a bit meh on others. It definitely never reaches the excellence that the first half of SOC had. The budget was clearly not there and Benny Boom is no F Gary Gray.

It feels like it was one rewrite /budget expansion away from being great.

HOWEVER considering the fact that it tries to tell Pac's story in two and a half hours it hits a lot of ill marks too. Pac fans will love those shyts.

As a whole it's a bit choppy/preachy, especially the beginning. I feel like the movie worked best when it breathed a bit, instead of simply checkmarking events in Pacs life.

Actors were good, not perfect but I can't think of anyone who would've done better a Pac imo.

More tomorrow cause I'm tired and a bit high.

Oh yeah Pac stan card, I won a premovie quiz on Pac and got some bullshyt prices, will post a receipt tomorrow.

On first reaction :

As a Pac fan 7.5-8/10

As a movie 6.5-7/10.

Last edited:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Another twitter review.

I have yet to see any non-journalist/radio personality rave about this shyt

All the recent twitter reactions have been :ld:

Who's telling the fukking truth??:damn:

bruh the movie is shyt!! the only ones raving about this crap are those biased fake ass celebrities that are cool with Benny Boom and LT....this nikka cant act smh and that dominican Suge looks weak af

movie should have NEVER been made.

RIP PAC YAK AND DIZZA

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
@MooseMouthMthafuga @Thugnificent @KingBenji and apologizies to my niccaz who I forgot to tag, I'll write a proper review tomorrow.

As a Pac fan I liked the movie, loved some of it and was a bit meh on others. It definitely never reaches the excellence that the first half of SOC had. The budget was clearly not there and Benny Boom is no F Gary Gray.

HOWEVER considering the fact that it tries to tell Pac's story in two and a half hours it hits a lot of ill marks too. Pac fans will love those shyts.

As a whole it's a bit choppy/preachy, especially the beginning. I feel like the movie worked best when it breathed a bit, instead of simply checkmarking events in Pacs life.

Actors were good, not perfect but I can't think of anyone who would've done better a Pac imo.

Oh yeah Pac stan card, I won a premovie quiz on Pac and got some bullshyt prices, will post a receipt tomorrow.

On first reaction :

As a Pac fan 7.5-8/10

As a movie 6.5-7/10.
How much time of the movie was spent on his Death Row days? :salute: breh

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
How much time of the movie was spent on his Death Row days? :salute: breh

They build up his relationship with Suge early on. Hard to remember exactly but I think the last 20-30 minutes were Death Row focused.

They really explored nearly all of his chapters, so it felt adequate to me.

Suge actor looked latino, I'm :dead: at how both this movie and SOC portray him on some Darkseid/Thanos shyt.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
They build up his relationship with Suge early on. Hard to remember exactly but I think the last 20-30 minutes were Death Row focused.

They really explored nearly all of his chapters, so it felt adequate to me.

Suge actor looked latino, I'm :dead: at how both this movie and SOC portray him on some Darkseid/Thanos shyt.
That's it breh 20-30? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

On first reaction :

As a Pac fan 7.5-8/10

As a movie 6.5-7/10.

Thanks for the review, breh :salute:

7.5 is decent entertainment.....I'll watch it then turn all my excitement over to Black Panther.

Fukk it...It is what it is:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

On first reaction :

As a Pac fan 7.5-8/10

As a movie 6.5-7/10.
Did it make Pac look soft or fake?