Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might seem that way but good movies, especially shyt like biopics and true stories, prob shouldn't let mistakes like that happen. Its recording 101 that you should stay relatively still while recording in studio vocals. It's like if they did a movie about the life of a doctor and he's not wearing gloves during a surgery or some shyt. It's sloppy and that kind of sloppiness is prone to pervading the rest of the film
Its very amateurish and it comes down to the director not doing his job. He looks ridiculous and lacks passion spitting those lyrics. He's lacking the swagger to pull this role off. He's mimicking Tupac instead of making the character his own. My issue is it looks so generic, like they played it safe. We all know the story. The best directors can take something old and do something new with it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah I think Afeni has the passion that Pac was supposed to have, especially on scenes like the infamous courthouse "I'm a thug cus I'm still here" interview. He might could've gotten by if we didn't have so many hours of Pac footage or Tupac Resurrection. A Pac actor has to have what Jamie Foxx had with Ray, especially since Pac is the most passionate rapper ever.
Yeah he should've study more Pac interviews, i hope this is not rush trash to capitalize off Straight out of Compton. This movie came too soon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
18947561_134064380497112_1873276155386134528_n.jpg

Kat Graham would get cannibalized

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chick said it was a "Great film!"

But gave it a 6/10 in the comment section:patrice:

Another guy said it wasn't "Good good good, but it was good good"

This guy

said it was between a 6/7

This person

"It was definitely better than the Biggie movie"---But that's not saying much

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6

Listening to this now. There's a red flag at 11-12 mins. Afeni Shakur had a list of items she wanted "meaningful consultation" on, and LT's way of handling it was to omit the entire list from the movie.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listening to this now. There's a red flag at 11-12 mins. Afeni Shakur had a list of items she wanted "meaningful consultation" on, and LT's way of handling it was to omit the entire list from the movie.

For some reason that shyt pissed me off. Who this dude think he is to overrule or by pass his moms request? This the same nikka that fukked up that Pac life album and sued his mom to get the rights to the movie/music. What gives him any say so over a film of this magnitude besides hanging around Pac a handful of times?