Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The tupac/jada scenes are very good. But reading the comments ma fukkas is dissecting everything

"Pac never wore his chain that low":pachaha:

"Pac wore watches on his right wrist not his left":pachaha:

"Pac stopped wearing that chain after he went to prison" :pachaha:

Pac stanleys analyzing every little detail :pachaha:
He's too close to the mic to be jumping around like that lol and his mouth is not moving realistically enough for that type of delivery

the irony that this was the post right after yours :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
The white dude they cast as Faith Evans has the biggest forehead I've ever seen in my life
:russ:
500full-grace-gibson.jpg

Grace-Gibson-2.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Im not talking about some stupid character feature though, if you fukk up a somewhat small yet very blatant detail like proper mic technique (in a movie about a musician FYI), that could be indicative of the level of attention the creators gave to the film as a whole. Its not even a nuanced thing, it should be common sense if you're going crazy jumping around recording vocals it'll come out weird, when you ever seen someone rap into a placed mic do all that? Jumping around is something you do at a concert with the mic in your hand, that's why musicians like to move their hands a lot in order to direct that energy some place without moving their head too much and messing up the take

That's real.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Im not talking about some stupid character feature though, if you fukk up a somewhat small yet very blatant detail like proper mic technique (in a movie about a musician FYI), that could be indicative of the level of attention the creators gave to the film as a whole. Its not even a nuanced thing, it should be common sense if you're going crazy jumping around recording vocals it'll come out weird, when you ever seen someone rap into a placed mic do all that? Jumping around is something you do at a concert with the mic in your hand, that's why musicians like to move their hands a lot in order to direct that energy some place without moving their head too much and messing up the take

Breh you waaaay too into it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Leila Steinberg with the cosign

18888420_436972170033473_6315274801996890112_n.jpg

:ohhh:

I swear it's a roller coaster ride with this film.One day I'm certain they fukked it up....The next day I have hope.

Suffer from extreme paranoia stannery, brehs:mjcry:
Its made by Benny boom...fuk out here

We going to see what's real and who to cut off with that fake Pac love shyt

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Movies...

Movies..

Good movies consist of good/great acting. This isn't rocket science... the main character clearly favors Pac... that's undeniable

But once again, good movies consist of good/great acting

One of 2 Pac's God given traits that separated him from so many of his peers was his got damn voice...

No Limit's PAC knock off Krazy did a better Pa impression

Hell.. the 2 PAC hologram that performed with Dre/Snoop sounded had his voice down to a science

How on God's earth do you go get a physical 2 PAC look alike but he has no pulse on how to sound like PAC

There is a plethora of Michael Jackson/Elvis look alike but if they open their mouth and sound like Michele there useless

This nikka sounds nothing like breh... movie looks like a straight to YouTube.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I know some of you have accused Danai Gurira(Afeni) of overacting but I really think she's going to be the strongest part of the film which seems to be what most people are saying. She's a talented actress and she definitely has that Viola Davis vibe in her scenes. Acting career wise she's been boxed into the action chick role with the Walking Dead and Black Panther and this is her first chance at serious recognition. I think the only problem is that I can almost feel her hunger for an Oscar/Golden globe nom in the intensity of her performance while Tupac is pretty flat in the scenes with her which is why it may come across as overacting.

Yeah I think Afeni has the passion that Pac was supposed to have, especially on scenes like the infamous courthouse "I'm a thug cus I'm still here" interview. He might could've gotten by if we didn't have so many hours of Pac footage or Tupac Resurrection. A Pac actor has to have what Jamie Foxx had with Ray, especially since Pac is the most passionate rapper ever.