Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Only thing that's "rough" is that courthouse scene, but I can't expect anybody to capture Pac in that moment.

I watched hundreds of auditions on YouTube and NOBODY pulled that scene off.

Other than that, I gotta give Demetrius a :leon:....He pulled off Pac better than I expected in most of those clips

Clips are down :mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Take it with a grain of salt.

I remember going back n forth on IG with a guy who claimed he saw it last year.

His review sounded kinda similar.

Said it started off really good, but turned to shyt once they started focusing on the Death Row stuff.

I'mma be amused either way:yeshrug:

Basically hes proving the point that this should have a series. Just too much story for Tupac to make into a movie. It seems its gonna have pacing issues which was expected

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically hes proving the point that this should have a series. Just too much story for Tupac to make into a movie. It seems its gonna have pacing issues which was expected

Yeah.Reading through the comment section, he says the movie actually discredits Pac as an artist, and makes him look like a naive/wanna be gangbanger.

0d6b0b479d1e575f2db4b441b24bd391d316f3ac3cb48ed404a4bbe701b25bb2.jpg

LT Hutton fukked up Pac's Life.

The cinematograpy looks like a Life Time movie.

Benny Boom.The way they rushed through production

I keep going back n forth with this shyt.I honestly never had any faith in this production team.

I was just hoping they'd make a dope movie by accident.

But I get the sense this reviewer might be right :mjcry:

4.5 out of 10, tho?....
bs1lQN.gif

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
So everybody who seen it, said the movie is great. Even those not closely associated with Hutton. But one reviewer gives it a low mark....FOH

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The closer we get the more skeptical I become :francis:

I wish yall didnt remind me of Pacs Life i erased that from my memory.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the movie is pretty much a clip show? Wtf..been calling it, Benny boom and that buffon are not the men you want handling a film of this magnitude. We could've had something classic in tone with a running theme of poverty,nihilism,redemption,sex,racism. Instead we get a BET/Lifetime production. Smh wack

Daps
I know some of you have accused Danai Gurira(Afeni) of overacting but I really think she's going to be the strongest part of the film which seems to be what most people are saying. She's a talented actress and she definitely has that Viola Davis vibe in her scenes. Acting career wise she's been boxed into the action chick role with the Walking Dead and Black Panther and this is her first chance at serious recognition. I think the only problem is that I can almost feel her hunger for an Oscar/Golden globe nom in the intensity of her performance while Tupac is pretty flat in the scenes with her which is why it may come across as overacting.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tupac/jada scenes are very good. But reading the comments ma fukkas is dissecting everything

"Pac never wore his chain that low":pachaha:

"Pac wore watches on his right wrist not his left":pachaha:

"Pac stopped wearing that chain after he went to prison" :pachaha:

Pac stanleys analyzing every little detail :pachaha: