Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listening to this now. There's a red flag at 11-12 mins. Afeni Shakur had a list of items she wanted "meaningful consultation" on, and LT's way of handling it was to omit the entire list from the movie.

For some reason that shyt pissed me off. Who this dude think he is to overrule or by pass his moms request? This the same nikka that fukked up that Pac life album and sued his mom to get the rights to the movie/music. What gives him any say so over a film of this magnitude besides hanging around Pac a handful of times?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So the acotor actually acting isn't important lol

nikka clearly looks like breh but that's literally it

Every clip is bizarre
Thats your opinion...

I disagree wholeheartedly that he sounds nothing like Pac. He got his mannerisms down pat too... From the way he walks to his cadence on stage.

And Im in the mood yo go back and forth with you. Agree to disagree

• Dap
Reactions: flo

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Thats your opinion...

I disagree wholeheartedly that he sounds nothing like Pac. He got his mannerisms down pat too... From the way he walks to his cadence on stage.

And Im in the mood yo go back and forth with you. Agree to disagree

We would have to start a new thread after the movie drops and ask the people for a vote

In my opinion he sounds absolutely nothing like PAC. He clearly looks like him but his voice is way off.

That's the set off for PAC.. his voice

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole thing looks cartoonish and over the top, there's no grit, authenticity or realism...You don't just dress people up in red suits and capture the charm, menace, power of Suge Knight, or the intoxicating danger, rush, invincibility, extreme violence or that era in general. Needs nuance and subtlety. This is D list.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Chick said it was a "Great film!"

But gave it a 6/10 in the comment section:patrice:

Another guy said it wasn't "Good good good, but it was good good"

This guy

said it was between a 6/7

This person

"It was definitely better than the Biggie movie"---But that's not saying much

Oh I got a bad feeling about this. When U.K cats give Pac film 6 out 10 ...you know its trash :patrice: