Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dom sounds a lil too menacing as Suge.......as much as a boogeyman Suge is he has a laidback voice, but other than that I like him as Suge.... Seems better than the Suge from SOC and Notorious. Also Benny already said they're going to humanize Suge in this movie

Also Jamie Hector might come through and kill it as Mutulu :leon: was impressed with him..

Kat sounded on point as Jada :wow:

Also peep Demetrius when he's talking to BIG tell me thats not Pac right there..... He has Pac's mannerisms down pat. Of course he doesn't have a voice that sounds like Tupac no one does!

Last edited:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Pac's music being in the trailer is a good sign as far as the music goes.

The movie itself could still go either way. I remain cautiously optimistic. Shipp's voice is concerning but in a full feature film that's done well enough a slight vocal mismatch can be overlooked if the rest of the immersion is there. Straight Outta Compton's Eazy is a case in point.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I honestly think this film was plagued by bad promotion from the start. The film itself seems to be pretty good and nailed some of the events in Pac's life.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac's music being in the trailer is a good sign as far as the music goes.

The movie itself could still go either way. I remain cautiously optimistic. Shipp's voice is concerning but in a full feature film that's done well enough a slight vocal mismatch can be overlooked if the rest of the immersion is there. Straight Outta Compton's Eazy is a case in point.
I mean it is a PAC movie, you think they gon play Smilez & Southstar? :ld:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I mean it is a PAC movie, you think they gon play Smilez & Southstar? :ld:

The last couple of teasers didn't have any Tupac music in them. The first one they released had Ambitionz Az A Ridah and that set off a legal battle about music rights.

If things didn't work out, yeah maybe we'd have heard Smilez & Southstar!

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I expect this to be slightly better than Notorious, which I can't watch without my :mjlol: face on.

Last edited: