Who you think you talking to breh :beli:

YOU nikka
EfPRz6A.gif

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notorious was dope. Whatchu talkin about? This on the other hand does not look good.
Notorious was shyt. Gravy was horrible..he had none of biggies enthusiasm or swagger ..all flat "brooklyn..we did it...................." And sooooooo corny "we can't change thee world unless we change ourselvesves" which i doubt biggie ever said and it was missing that 90s NY griminess.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Notorious was shyt. Gravy was horrible..he had none of biggies enthusiasm or swagger ..all flat "brooklyn..we did it...................." And sooooooo corny "we can't change thee world unless we change ourselvesves" which i doubt biggie ever said and it was missing that 90s NY griminess.
oh lets not forget

"If you make it, we all make it..."

:snoop:

Man nikkas don't talk like that. The was too vanilla for me

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Any chance they show Baby Lane as Pac's killer or they keep it anonymous?:jbhmm:

They may not show his name but it shows Pac attacking him.

1:51

That was just so cheesy.

Notorious was overall just a mediocre, bland biopic. Straight Outta Compton was well made and overall a good movie despite it being watered down and obvious Hollywood revisionism.